KeichiSins

So.... This was a very weird idea. 😂

Some of you are probably aware of a YouTube channel called Cinemasins?

Basically it's a channel where they point out mistakes and sometimes makes fun of the movies. (Only for entertainment, nothing too serious against the movie)

And.... I had nothing to do during lunch time. So I just read my previous books and told myself how cringey it was.
So I got the idea of pointing out the sins in my notepad. And yeah, I can't really explain the rest.

Should I make this a series? 😐😓
Idk honestly 😂😂

Let's start!

"Everything Wrong with Unforgettable Forgiveness 1 and 2"
(Check it out before reading this)

- I'm just gonna point out the fact that the first thing I wrote was  freaking Grian and Mumbo angst. It's quite understandable since during that time I was new to hermitcraft but still! How badly do I want the hermits to suffer? What was going on in my mind? 😕

-Where the hell did that lava even come from? It's like I was trying to come up with some weird excuse or somethin- oh wait a minute..... That's what actually happened! Two sins for my forgetfulness!

-Also why immediately blame Grian? The war recently finished during that time so it was possible that anyone was trying to get Grian. Plus if it was a prank, Grian would have instructed you to take of your armour, just saying.

-Mumbo yells "GRIAN MY STUFF OUR GONE BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID LAVA, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO ENCHANT THEM ALL!!" .

Mumbo, didn't Grian explain to you about this during your Architect meeting?  I mean, he died twice! °^°

- He states that he's annoying as lag, oh boiii just you wait till you meet a potato!

- "Grian, you can't fly with a broken arm" yes he can! Just..... Not in a comfortable way." Also when did Grian broke his arm?! One push wouldn't be enough unless if Mumbo really pushed him that hard.

-Did I just third wheeled Iskall? PLUS 3 SINS!!

- "Which he still questioned how in the world did he do it?.." that's because it's Iskall, Mumbo. Keep up!

- Why is he building Poultry Man?! Grian can't be poultry man! Is he?! Plus 5 sins!

Sin Counter: 17 or more

If I missed any mistakes in the story ASIDE from my bad grammar then pls tell me . 😂

And also I have every right to criticize this book because... Well.... It's my book so I don't have to end up hurting other people's feelings. But if you like, you can criticize my book too! ^°^

Oof.

Cya~