Back to Normal

Derek POV:
Addison went back to NY last week and ever since then everyone and everything has been back to the way it was except my hatred for Addison grew stronger. In fact before she left I sent her a text that said
" I hate you Addison I will never love you how could anybody I hate you and I never want to see your face again."
Of course I felt bad so I sent a message saying
" I'm sorry but I'm not sorry I do actually never want to see you again though and I will never love you and I do hate you."
That was the last contact I had with her and I was fine with it. The alarm woke up and Meredith woke up. She turned over and said " goodmorning."
I kissed her hard " goodmorning."
She sat there smiling.
" what?"
" the kids are still sleeping." She said
" the kids are still sleeping." I said smiling
" you think we have time to... You know."
My eyes lit up " we'll make time"
I started to take off my clothes and she started to take off hers. I was already hard. We haven't done it since she got pregnant and I was always in the mood around her. Who wouldn't be she's gorgeous and I love her.
I lowered myself onto her kissing her like we just met. Hard and deep.
" I love you meredith"
She moaned " I love you too"
I went down on her. Kissing her inner thighs and rubbing her folds until she was completely wet. I stuck my tongue in her and made her moan moving it around inside her.
" mmmm derek!"
I put my finger inside her and fingered her until she finally came.
" my turn" she said with a grin.
She went underneath the covers and before I know it she has her mouth around my penis. I put my hand on her head as I feel her head bob up and down.
" oh my god meredith I'm gonna come"
I placed her on the bed hovering making the tension tighter.
" Derek enter me now I need you!" She yelled.
I entered her hard thrusting harder than I ever had. She held my penis rubbing it and I held her bottom and her head so she didn't smack her head against the head board.
" oh meredith."
" ohhh derek."
When we finished we collapsed and spooned the rest of the morning.
Our pagers went off and we both moaned.
" no no don't go." I said
She started to laugh " we have to come on get the kids ready. " right before she got out of bed she put her hand on my penis and whispered in my ear " we'll continue tonight."
I got up and went to get the kids. " come on zo can you get ready for daddy?"
She got ready and even helped with bailey. When we got to the hospital me and mer had a surgery together. I went up to her and whispered in her ear " I can't wait for tonight." Not realizing Kepner, Avery and Karev were standing right there.

" what's tonight ?" Kepner asked.

Avery and Karev started snickering at mer and I.

" gee I wonder what they could be doing tonight? What am I doing tonight with Jo? Why are you doing tonight with Avery?" Karev said.

" Alex! Shut up!" Meredith yelled.

" sorry mer but she walked into it."

" yeah well just let it go."

I gave her a smile and continued the surgery. When the surgery was done we both scrubbed out at the same time.

" sorry I forgot they were there."

" yeah well next time watch who's around."

She stormed out leaving me confused.