Healing

Addison and I did a surgery together before we went to the attending a lounge.
" Addison you wanna grab a drink?"
" I would love to but I'm extremely tired. I think I'm just gonna go back to the hotel. Rain check?"
" yeah sure."
" see ya Grey." She said walking out. I ran out after her.
" Addison!" She turned around.
" what's up Grey?"
" don't go to a hotel. We have a guest room in the house you can stay at."
" but I thought you didn't like me cause of last time."
" I don't, but you helped out with Mark and Derek and I figured you'd want to stay with us. Plus, Derek and I are happily married and you are too."
" you got a point there Grey. Fine I'll stay at your house. Thanks Meredith."
She walked away and we went to the car. We walked in and the boys were laughing drinking beers.
"Well this is a nice sight." Addison said.
" ADDIE!" They both yelled.
" BOYS!"
" Derek where are the kids?"
" MEREDITH!" Derek yelled give me a kiss and a hug. " Guys you do not know how much I love this woman. She is the most beautiful women I have ever met and I am so glad that I left Addie for you. Love you baby girl."
" DEREK!" I yelled
" Derek come on man that was low.." Mark said.
" I don't think it was." He said.
" Derek where are the kids..." I was getting mad.
" Who knows right! Let's just throw away all our responsibilities and vows and bang my best friend!" He laughed. He was clearly drunk. Everyone from the hospital was over. They came over to see Mark and to check on Derek.
" Derek stop." Jackson said trying to take the beer away from him.
" WHAT DO YOU THIN YOURE DOING AVERY! IF YOU HAVENT CHECKED THIS IS MY HOUSE AND I MAKE THE RULES. Well except in New York. I hate New York people they can do whatever they want to do, bang whoever they want to bang."
" Derek stop." I said.
" Derek stop just don't do this now." Owen said. Derek turned around. He charged at him and pinned him to the wall smashing the beer bottle by his head. Blood was on the walls.
' Derek what have you done.' Was all I could think.