I'm still in love with you

I parked my car in front of Alex's house which was Mer's old house. All the memories, all the good times and the bad came rushing in. I knocked on the door but no answer. I looked through the window to see Mer crying. I remembered the extra key was in a plant pot outside the door. I found it and unlocked the door.
" Meredith?"
" what are you doing here shouldn't you be getting ready for a date?" She wiped away her tears which just made my heart break more.
" no. I'm supposed to be here."
" what?"
" I should've never left Meredith. I'm sorry."
She didn't say anything. " I know you probably hate me and never want to see my face again but I want to get back to the way we were. In love. I'm still in love with you Meredith Grey. I can't imagine my life without you and I don't want to. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and no one else. No more breaks. This is it as long as you want this too, as long as you want me, as long as you love me."
" I don't hate you and I want things back to the way they were too. I never want to lose you again Derek. You just scared me. Yeah that may have seemed like the right decision to leave in the first place but it was honestly the worst decision I have ever made. I missed you and seeing you with Rose killed me. I love you Derek. This is it. Just the two of us. No more running."
" I love you."
" I love you too."
I kissed her hard.
" Wanna go home?" I asked
" one more time in my old bed?" She giggled.
I grabbed her hand as we made our way upstairs. I threw her up against the door and took off her shirt. The next thing I know I'm inside her. Thrusting inside her.
" I love you mer."
" I love you too."