The same night

I got a text from Meredith. " you know I didn't mean it that way. I still love you come home."
I ignored it and went to sleep. I woke up to 6 missed calls and a dozen texts from Meredith.
"Derek come home I love you."
" Derek I trust you more than anything I know it's not your fault it was Addisons."
" Derek please"
" Derek Christopher Shepherd answer my texts."
" I love you."
I went to work and my pager went off. It said 911 Meredith. I figured it be a consult so I went to the patients room. When I was done I walked out.
" Derek..." Meredith called out after me.
" Derek come on what you're gonna ignore me now."
" DEREK!!!"
I just kept walking. I didn't want to hurt her but she obviously wanted to hurt me. After my last surgery I went to Owens. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. It was Meredith.
" Derek we need to talk."
I let her in.
" will you at least talk to me."
" why you are so disgusted by the sight of me why would you want to talk to me"
" Derek I love you. Do you still love me?"
I was getting angry.
" Meredith I have always loved you! I have never stopped. I have loved you since the day I've met you! I have loved you through the ups and downs. I love you so much that I married you because I wanted no one else to have you. I had kids with you. I never wanted to lose you and I did everything I could to make sure you stayed mine but
somewhere along the way I lost you."
We both had tears in our eyes.
" Derek I want you home."
" do you though."
" yes derek yeah i am still trying to get over the whole Addison thing but I need your help doing it. I love you derek and I never want to lose you. I want you to stay mine forever. I love you."
" Meredith..."
" Derek I'm sorry I love you and I never want to lose you please come home don't leave me."
" I never planned on leaving you and I never will. You got me until death do us part."
We hugged and kissed and went home.