Teddys here

I walked into Mark in the ER.
" derek! Derek!" He yelled
" what's the matter Mark?"
" I need a consult hurry."
I followed him to a closed curtain.
" kepner run it for him."
" 16 year old female Elizabeth Maryann Sliker fallen out of a tree. Head wounds and many internal and external injuries."
She opened the curtain. When you first take a glimpse its a twisted ankle and a few bruises. Look from another perspective. Legs broken at every bone, head wounds, and a long stick to the chest.
" okay get me Altman, Yang, Robbins, Karev, Torres, Kepner I need you, Hunt, Richard, Grey, the other Shepherd, Bailey, and Wilson." They all showed up.
" okay this has to run smoothly. We can not just do an emergency search. This girls in pain. We have to do all the tests now and when we get in there be orderly and precise."
" so who goes first?" Richard asks
" shepherd you're running this." Hunt said
" fine I need a head CT first and then I need Cardio to run their tests after that General and then last ortho."
They all started to talk and Hunt just looked at them and me trying to tell me something.
" NOW!!! We don't have a lot of time so go!"
I took her up first and then everybody else. When we got into the OR they all looked at me.
" okay ladies and gentleman it's a beautiful day to save lives so let's get to it." I started and then once I knew it was safe enough to open her up somewhere else I told them.
" Yang and Altman go ahead and start." Once it was safe I gave general the go ahead.
"Richard, Bailey, Grey go ahead."
Finally I gave Ortho the signal.
" Wilson and Torres your turn."
" shepherd do you need us?" Karev asked
" Karev go find my sister I need her in here."
" okay."
" and Robbins set up a room for her so she's ready to go."
When I was halfway through my surgery my sister came in.
" oh nice of you to join us sis."
" sorry derek."
" I don't want excuses amy just get over here and help"
She walked over and helped me out. She suddenly had a brain bleed.
" alright we've got a brain bleed I need all hands here!" I yelled.
" Torres, Grey kinda need you here." Amy said
"I can't Wilson is only a resident." Callie said.
The OR doors opened. Arizona an Karev walked in with Lexie and Mark.
" I figured we needed a few more hands." Arizona said.
I looked at Callie and back to Arizona.
" thank you Robbins."
" welcome."
" can one of you keep an eye on Wilson or help with shepherd?" Callie asked
" I'll watch her." Arizona said
" thank you ." Callie said with a slight smile.
" anytime."
" okay mark why don't you give me or Wilson a hand and little Grey help Bailey and Richard." I said. The brain bleed not stopping.
" V-TECH!" Avery yelled.
" alright hands off! Avery charge the paddles to 200!" I yelled. Everyone raised their hands.
" CLEAR!" Avery yelled.
Nothing. " CHARGING TO 250. CLEAR!" Still nothing. "CHARGING 300 CLEAR!" The heart beat was back.
" alright nobody touch anything until I get this bleed under control!" All of us tried to get the bleed under control and after an hour and 3 times of v-tech or the heart stopping we finally did.
" okay the bleed is controlled we may proceed but take it easy nice and slow we aren't in a rush here. Everyone else thank you you can go back to what you were doing or you can stay up to you."
Everyone who was by my side stayed unless they had to check how their surgery was progressing.
" good job Wilson." Callie said
" thank you."
" she has a good teacher." Arizona said.
" your not so bad yourself."
I was hoping they would get back together so the house would be less crazy. Everyone had finished up the surgery with no other complications. By the end of the day Hunt and I decided to call a meeting. Surprisingly Arizona and Callie sat next to each other.
" I know we all want to get home because it's been a long day but I just want to say something..." I said they were all looking at me " I wants to say thank you all for helping me out on this case today if it weren't for you guys I don't know how we would have gotten everything done that we needed to today. I bet if we hadn't she would have been going back in tomorrow. I just wanted to thank you all for staying calm and being there for me, for each other in time of need. You guys are my family and I love you all so thank you."
Every single one of them awed at me.
" that was so sweet!" Mark said.
" shut up Mark."
We all laughed.
" guys go home." I said laughing.
" my kids are at your house." Jackson said
" all your kids are at my house." Mer said. We all laughed.
" true very true." Callie said
" hey wait." I said to meredith.
" what's up."
" thank you."
" for?"
" being there when I need you. I love you."
" I love you too."
I kissed her hard.
" let's go home."