MARK WHAT THE HELL!

We were all getting back to work today. Mer and I dropped the kids off at daycare and went into the ER. Lexie has been gone for over a month now. Her funeral was the hardest thing to go to. Things were trying to get back to normal.
" Mark?" Meredith asked. I looked up to see Mark talking to a nurse.
" MARK!" He didn't answer " DR.SLOAN!" I yelled.
" ahh yes Dr.Shepherd long time no see how are you?" He asked.
" what?!" I pulled him into a trauma room and shut the door. Meredith followed.
" Dr.Shepherd what are you doing?"
" Okay Dr. Shepherd me one more time and I'll kick your ass harder than I'm about to."
" wow aggressive I see."
" Mark... Where have you been?" Mer asked
" well, Dr.Grey I have been at therapy and traveling the world."
" without your daughter...." I said
" let's not talk about that."
" YES LETS TALK ABOUT THAT! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS MARK JUST TO RUN AWAY AND LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND? YOU DIDNT EVEN GO TO LEXIE'S FUNERAL! YOU DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OR WHERE YOU WENT AFTER YOU LEFT THIS HOSPITAL. BUT IF YOU WALK AROUND HERE WITH YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH AND LIKE YOU HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITIES I WILL KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY BACK TO NEW YORK!" Everyone was staring into the room through the window. Owen, Cristina, Callie, Arizona, Alex, Jo, Richard, Bailey, Jackson, April, and the rest of the people in the ER.I stormed out and slammed the door. Meredith followed me.
" everybody get back to work." I said calmly.
" what did you say?" Jackson asked. They were all following me.
" like you didn't hear."
" not all of it just the yelling part." Cristina added. I looked at her. " sorry" she said.
" I told him what none of you would say but what needed to be said."
They let it drop and I continued my work.
"Are you okay?" Mer asked
" no cause my asshole of a best fried isn't being honest with himself."
" what are you talking about?"
" last time he did this was when he slept with my ex-wife."
" addison? What does she have to do with anything?"
" after I found them sleeping together he left and I left. Except I went to a bar and he left town. I couldn't find him for weeks. So I left New York and came here. When he came to Seattle I still hadn't yelled a him so I punched him. You dot remember that?"
" oh I remember that. I just don't know that was your reason. All you said was " that's Mark.""
" yeah well I wanted no part of him and now he's here and he's doing it all over again."
" who should talk to him then?"
" Addison." I realized as I said it.
" wait what? You want your ex-wife to come here and help him. Why can't you?"
" I did everything I can Meredith, trust me on this one."
" fine I'll go talk to Hunt and you go call her. Just be careful."
" I will thanks love you." I kissed her and smiled.
" it's for Mark right?"
" yes bringing her here is helping Mark." I gave her a hug
" love you too."