One Angry Dad

" so I have one last surgery and then I'll meet you at home?" Mer asked kissing me.
" okay I have to do something to do too so you might be home before me."
" okay well I gotta go I'll see you later."
I kissed her cheek and we both went on with what we were doing.
It was the end of the night and mer picked up the kids already and went home. I walked outside and I recognized a man standing outside the hospital.
" how are you?" I asked
" you took my daughter away from me."
He raised a gun and before I could say something shot me. Everything went black. I couldn't move. I just layed there looking. I closed my eyes even though I knew I shouldn't but I had too. Heard mumbles. I opened my eyes to see Bailey and Callie standing over me.
" DEREK!! DEREK STAY WITH ME NOW STAY WITH ME!" Bailey was yelling. I felt the pain shoot through and I started to scream. At this point Jackson, April, Wilson, Karev, Bailey, Arizona, Warren,Webber, Cristina, Hunt, Amy, and Callie were standing around me.
" all right Shepard just take a deep breath we've got you." Richard said to me.
They all had tears in their eyes I could tell.
" Wilson page Dr. Grey. If she does not answer then call her if she doesn't answer then go to their house." Hunt said
" what do I tell her?"
" nothing. Tell her you have an emergency consult we don't need her worried while driving."
Wilson ran to get her. I managed to get a few words out.
" she's home."
" who's home derek?" Callie asked.
" mer meredith."
Hunt screamed at Wilson " WILSON JUST GO TO THEIR HOUSE WE DONT HAVE TIME!"
" derek you have a gun shot wound to the chest do you know who did this to you?" Cristina asked
" mmhmm."
" who derek who did this to you." Arizona asked
" Anna's father." I whispered as I blacked out.