Happy Wedding Day

DEREK POV:

" you ready?" Mer asked walking in with the kids.
" wow... You look.. Absolutely beautiful." I went over and kissed her hard.
" mm thank you."
" do you think we have time to ya know?"
" taxes? Derek the kids are up and we already have another baby in the oven."
" we can make two babies."
" ewwww!" Zola yelled.
We both laughed.
" come on pile into the car." I said.
We got to the church.
" I'm gonna go see your sister and you go see Owen."
" okay love you."
" love you too."

MEREDITH POV:

I walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes.
" Amelia... you look absolutely stunning!"
" thank you mer!" I gave her a hug.
Her mom walked in.
" MER!" She chirped
" mom!" We gave each other a hug and I said hello to the other sisters.
" so when is the baby gonna be popping out?!" Kathleen jumped.
" about a month from now."
" do we know if it's a boy or girl?" Nancy asked.
I looked at Amelia and she rolled her eyes and laughed.
" no not yet." I giggled.
" Amelia do you know?" Her mom asked
" no we wanted it to be a surprise."
" that's good. All of you were a surprise."
They started to laugh.
" I'm gonna go check up on Owen and Derek."
I left the room.

DEREK POV:

I walked in.
" Damn Owen lookin spiffy." I laughed
" same to you."
" where's Mark?"
" giving Elizabeth and Sofia to your mom."
" oh okay good."
Mark walked in.
" okay we are all set. All the kids are with Mrs. shepherd. Oh hi Derek."
" you ready?"
" yeah I'm ready."
" Owen you ready?"
" yeah."
" are you sure cause we can get the car and pull it around. No one will know." Mark said laughing.
" you say that every time." I laughed.
" alright I'm ready."
" let's go." I said.
I opened the door with Mer standing on the other side.
" Oh!" I said
" oh I was just checking up... Owen you look amazing."
" thank you so do you."
" alright are we ready?" She asked
" yeah."
" Amelia is waiting for you. Owen you gotta get going."

NOBODYS POV:

Derek waited for Amelia to come out of her room. She came out and they all stared at her.
" oh my god. Amelia you look absolutely beautiful."
" thank you Derek."
" I love you kiddo."
" I love you too big bro."
" Amelia you look absolutely stunning." Mark said giving her a hug.
" alright we gotta get started." Mer said. Mark and Meredith were walking together down the aisle. Then it was Derek's mom and his siblings with their husbands. Bailey was the ring bearer and zola was the flower girl.
Finally Derek took Amelia in his hand and the doors opened.
" ready?" He asked
" since I was 13."

DEREK POV:

I couldn't believe my baby sister was getting married. I walked her down the aisle and gave her a kiss.
" who is giving this lovely women to this guy?" The priest asked.
" I am."
I was one of the groomsmen so I stood in front of Mark, Alex, and Jackson so I was across from Meredith. The wedding went on until it was time for the vows.
" Amelia I love you so much I don't know if I can love someone more than I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and this baby. Chang to have a family with you and I want our family to be close as yours is. I love you Amelia and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."
Then it was Amelia's turn.
" Owen I can't imagine being with anyone else but you. We both have our pasts and we accepted them and now we are going to move on together. I love you and I can't wait until we have this baby. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."
" rings please." The priest asked " you may now kiss the bride." He continued.
They kissed an everyone clapped. The bride an groom led the way out the doors. Mer and I walked out then Mark and Addison, Jackson and April, and Alex and Jo followed.

THE PARTY:

I tinkled my glass.
" well being the brother of the bride she asked me to make a toast. Amelia, I have kept you under my wing for the longest time now and I've realized you've escaped a long time ago. You flew away and I didn't even realize it. I thought I was protecting you but the truth is you were protecting me. I wanted to keep you by my side for the rest of your life but I realize I can't now. I am so happy for you Amy. I hope you, owen and the family that you make live the happiest life. I love you little sis. And Owen. I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of my baby sister and if you ever hurt her I will come after you. But anyway, I am happy that you two got together and are giving me a new beautiful niece or nephew. If you ever want to practice you can rent one of our kids. Seriously though owen, I'm gonna say this and I mean it. I love you and I'm so happy you are my brother now. So everyone raise their glasses to the newly wed couple Mr. And Mrs. Hunt. Here's to you Amelia and Owen we love you and wish you the best of luck and a happy and fulfilled life together."
Everyone clapped.
" that was beautiful" Mer said kissing me as I sat down.
" thank you." I kissed her hard back.
Mark stood up.
" well I don't know how anyone is gonna top the brother speech but I will try. Being practically brought up alongside of them I just wanted to say one thing. Amelia you have grown up to be a strong, beautiful women. I am so proud of you each and every way. I know I'm not your blood brother but I think of you as my sister. I also wanted to say that you proved everyone wrong. You said it and people fought you on it. After all that you've been through you are right you are not fragile, you are very fricken strong. I love you kiddo and I will always be here for you. Owen take care of her. Congrats you guys!"
Then it was Jackson and Alex's turn.
" Amelia we just wanted to say how happy we are for you and that we will always be here for you guys. We love you." Jackson said
" and Owen, you better treat her right because you caught a good one. Don't ever let her go. Congrats you two!" Alex cheered. They sat down and Meredith stood up.
" well everyone knows that I've never actually have had a blood sister. It's usually a step sister or half. Amelia you have been more a sister to me than anyone else. I am so happy that all you have been through you found someone to be with. I wish you the best of luck you guys and I love you both."
Then Addison stood up.
" I'm gonna speak for everyone from the practice down in Los Angeles even though they are here. Amelia, you have grown up so much and we are so proud of you. You've been through some rough times but you took it by the horns and kept pushing through even if you felt weak. We all love you Amelia so much. Make this journey a good one. Come visit us. We love you kiddo and congrats to the both of you." Then my mom and sisters made a speech and then it was time to eat.
" wanna dance?" I asked Mer while putting down my glass.
She smiled and got up.
" your sister is married." She said
" I know, we're growing up."
" when did that happen? And how do we make it stop?"
" I don't know. But I'm glad I'm growing old with you."
" aww I love you."
" I love you too."
We made our rounds to go talk to everyone. We found Addison and her friends from the practice.
" Sam." I said giving him a hug.
" Derek. How are you."
" I'm good. I'm hanging in there. I mean my baby sister just got married. She's the last one of us."
" yeah she's growing up fast."
" sure is. Where's Naomi?"
" turn around." She said. I turned around to see her.
" hey beautiful how's it going?"
" hey congrats Derek."
" thank you. What's new with you?"
" nothing really I'm back at the practice."
" good that's really good."
" yeah you've met everyone here right?"
" yes, Hi violet, cooper, Charlotte, um I'm sorry we haven't met."
" Jake. Jake Reilly. I'm Addison's husband."
" nice to finally meet you."
" DEREK! DEREK! HELP!" I turned around to see Amelia on the ground.
"Shit." Was all I said.