Kagehina and any other ship (Hinata is mad)

"Hinata come one hurry up," Kageyama groans and drags Hinata down the street. 

"Oh I'm sorry, but I can't fucking walk thanks to you," Hinata spat while glaring at Hinata. 

"You wanted me to do it hard, It's not my fault," Kageyama glares back and stops walking. 

"Fine okay that's my fault, but I didn't fucking tell you to make my entire god damn neck purple," Hinata yelled and he leans on the closet thing for support. 

Kageyama just rolls his eyes and he throws Hinata over his shoulder. "You know you like it when I mark you," Kageyama smirked. 

"Shut up and put me down, I can walk on my own," Hinata whines and he hits Kageyama's back. Kageyama didn't say anything, he just walked towards the school and ignored Hinata's screams. "KAGEYAMA PUT ME DOWN NOW!!! YOU JERK YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!!! A MEAN ASSHOLE!!!" Hinata screams. 

"Shut up, do you want our teammates to find out about last night," Kageyama hisses. 

"THERE GONNA FUCKING KNOW CAUSE OF MY NECK IS PURPLE!!! I TOLD YOU NO MARKS AND NOW EVERY GOD DAMN TEAM WE'RE ABOUT TO SEE AT THIS TRAINING CAMP WILL KNOW!!!" Hinata screams. 

"I'm sorry ok, please Calm down okay, maybe we can get something to cover it," Kageyama sighs. 

"NOTHING IS GONNA COVER THIS!!!" Hinata yells and he keeps hitting Kageyama's back. Soon though Hinata gave up and he sighs.

"God you made us late now, we're gonna get yelled at," Kageyama sighed as he looks at his phone. "Why'd you have to make us late," Kageyama teased trying to lighten the mood. 

"OH, I DON'T KNOW MAYBE CAUSE I COULDN'T FUCKING WALK!!!" Hinata screams. 

"Shut up, I can see the team up ahead," Kageyama mumbles. Hinata groans and he quickly tries to hide his neck in his all the way zipped up jacket. "Sorry we're late," Kageyama apologizes and he sets Hinata down. Hinata quickly grabbed onto Kageyama's arm and he bites his lip softly from the pain. 

"It's fine, Ukai isn't here yet he said he was gonna bring breakfast," Daichi smiles. 

"Where's Takeda?" Hinata asks. 

"In the bus calling Coach Ukai," Suga says and he looks at Hinata noticing the pain in his face. Everyone soon broke into conversations and Hinata kept hold of Kageyama's arm. Suga watches Hinata carefully and soon walks over to him. "Hey, come to the bathroom with me?" Suga asks. 

"Sure," Hinata smiles and he lets go of Kageyama's arm. The two shorties walk towards the bathrooms Hinata limping slightly. 

"You ok? Your limping," Suga asks. 

"Oh I'm fine," Hinata smiles. Suga nods and he walks into the bathroom. Hinata followed and when he got in he leaned on the bathroom wall waiting for Suga. Suga looks at Hinata and Hinata groans when he realized Suga knew. "Ok fine, Kageyama and I had sex last night," Hinata sighs and crosses his arms. 

"Yes, I knew it," Suga smiles. "I noticed a hickey peaking out of your jacket," Suga smiles. 

"Well, there's more that one," Hinata says and quickly unzips the jacket. "Stupid Kageyama thought oh I'll leave so many hickeys that Hinata's neck will turn purple and then every other god damn team at this stupid training camp will know we fucked," Hinata yells while groaning. 

Suga's eyes were widened and he stares at Hinata's neck. "Holy shit," Suga says speechless. "Holy fuck, everyone is gonna noticed," Suga gasps and he keeps his eyes at Hinata's neck. "Kageyama is so dumb, I thought he was dumb already, but this is dumber than dumb, maybe dumber than that dumb," Suga sighs. "Daichi doesn't even do this to me," Suga says.