Iwaoi (Coming out)

"How am I gonna tell my mom Iwa-Chan?" Oikawa asks. 

"Just say it, she'll be fine with it I know it," Iwaizumi smiles as he plays with Oikawa's hair. 

"You never know," Oikawa mumbles. 

"I'll be there with you if you if it will make you feel better," Iwaizumi sighs and kisses Oikawa's cheek. 

"REALLY!!!" Oikawa smiles and sits up. "You are the best boyfriend Iwa-Chan," Oikawa smiles. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oikawa walks into his house with Iwa-Chan right behind him. "I can do this," Oikawa smiles and walks towards his mom's room. "I can do this," Oikawa says again. "I can do this," Oikawa sighs. "I.... can't do it," Oikawa says as he gets to his mom's door. He turns around to walk away but Iwaizumi stops him. 

"Tell her," Iwaizumi says. Oikawa pouts and soon knocks on his mom's door. 

"Mom?" Oikawa asks. 

"Yeah, sweety?" She asks. 

"Can me and Iwa-Chan talk to you?" Oikawa asks. 

"Yeah sure, come on in," Oikawa's mom says. Oikawa sighs and opens the door. "So what do you wanna talk about?" She asks as Oikawa and Iwaizumi walk in. 

"Well, I kinda wanted to tell you something," Oikawa mumbles. 

"Ok," She smiles and glances at Iwaizumi. 

"Well, Iwa-Chan and I, well we're you know," Oikawa rambles. 

"Dating?" Oikawa's mom asks. 

"Y-Yeah," Oikawa stutters. 

"I already knew that Oikawa," She laughs. 

"W-What how?" Oikawa asks. 

"You know, you guys aren't very quiet," She smirks. Oikawa's and Iwaizumi's faces fill with a blush and Oikawa's mom just laughs. 

"W-When did you find out?" Oikawa asks. 

"A few months ago, I came home from work and I heard moans and banging, thought you were fucking a girl, but then I heard Iwa-Chan," She laughs. Oikawa and Iwaizumi both had their heads down there faces dark red. "Well if that's it, you boys can go back to doing whatever," Oikawa's mom smiles. 

Oikawa and Iwaizumi leave the room quickly and walk to Oikawa's room in silence. "T-That was, mortifying," Oikawa mumbles. 

"Yep," Iwaizumi mumbles. 

Oikawa lays on his bed and Iwaizumi lays next to him. Oikawa looks over to Iwaizumi and smirks a little. "Wanna fuck?" Oikawa asks. 

SHORT BUT KINDA OK. I WAS GONNA POST EVERY DAY BUT WITH THE CHRISTMAS THING. we know how that went.