Trans Oikawa (Iwaoi)

Oikawa groans as he rolls on Iwaizumi's and his bed. "Stupid Iwa-Chan and his work," Oikawa grumbles as he holds his stomach. "Stupid period," Oikawa groans. "I hate you," Oikawa mumbles. He hides his face in a pillow and whines at the cramp. "Iwa-Chan," Oikawa mumbles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iwaizumi sighs as he leans back in his chair. Another day at work, another day to yell at his worker. He glances at his phone seeing if Oikawa had called but nothing. He knew Oikawa's period was coming up and he wanted to make sure he was there to help Oikawa. He sighs to himself and hides his face in his hands.

"Iwaizumi-San?" Someone asks as they walk into his office.

Time to work. Iwaizumi thinks. He sighs to himself and sits up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oikawa hugs Iwaizumi's pillow smiling at the smell. "I wish he was here," Oikawa whines. He soon felt he had to sneeze and his eyes go wide. "Shit," Oikawa mumbles. He closes his eyes and soon sneezed groaning at what he felt. "I hate periods," Oikawa mumbles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iwaizumi opens the front door and yawns. "Oikawa!!!" Iwaizumi yells out. No response. "Maybe he's asleep," Iwaizumi sighs. He takes his shoes off and sets his stuff down. "Oikawa!!!" Iwaizumi yells as he walks up the stairs. He sighs and walks into there room to see Oikawa asleep. He smiles a little and takes his tie off. He sits down on the bed and shakes Oikawa a little. "Come on, we're gonna have dinner," Iwaizumi smiles. Oikawa just groans and turns away from Iwaizumi. Oikawa though quickly felt a cramp and he groans.

"Ow," Oikawa whines. Iwaizumi got worried and quickly moved closer.

"You ok?" Iwaizumi asks.

"Y-Yep, j-just that time of the month," Oikawa whines. Iwaizumi smiles a little and pulls Oikawa close.

"You should have called," Iwaizumi mumbles.

"I know," Oikawa sighs.

"I could have been here the whole day to cuddle you," Iwaizumi smiles.

"Well you can cuddle me now," Oikawa smiles. "Cuddle and kiss me," Oikawa smiles. Iwaizumi just rolls his eyes and lays on the bed Oikawa on his chest. "Kiss me now," Oikawa smirks. Iwaizumi chuckles and kisses Oikawa. Soon Oikawa winced and pulled away. "I hate my period," Oikawa mumbles.

"Just go back to sleep," Iwaizumi smiles. "But don't bleed on me or so help me," Iwaizumi glares.

"I don't control that," Oikawa whines. Soon the two laugh and lay on the bed cuddling.

BRUH ANOTHER ONE.