Hinata and Kageyama get into a fight. Kagehina, IwaOI, and DaiSuga.

HIGHSCHOOL. 

THE SPACING IS BEING WEIRD IGNORE IT

"Why aren't you hitting them Hinata?" Kageyama yells.

"Shut up," Hinata mumbles.

"You should be spiking them, not missing them," Kageyama sighs.

"Shut up, ok, give me another one," Hinata sighs. Kageyama rolls his eyes and sets another to Hinata. Hinata jumps up and goes to hit it, but he missed it.

"God damn it, that's it, we're done," Kageyama sighs.

"No, one more, I'll hit this one," Hinata says, breathing heavily.

"No, you won't we're going home," Kageyama sighs and goes to pick up the balls. "No, give me another," Hinata says.

"NO!!! You're not doing good, and there is no point when you're not playing good," Kageyama yells.

"Just one more Kageyama," Hinata sighs.

"No, come on, help me pick them up," Kageyama sighs.

"Kageyama, please," Hinata says.

"HINATA NO!!" Kageyama yells. Hinata glares at Kageyama but goes to help pick up the volleyballs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the walk home, there was obvious tension. "What's up with you, your not playing good," Kageyama says. Hinata just keeps walking, trying his best not to cry."Hinata," Kageyama sighs and grabs Hinata's arm.

"What's wrong?" Kageyama asks.

"Shut up," Hinata says, his voice breaking.

"What's wrong?" Kageyama asks. "Hinata," Kageyama sighs.

"Shut up, please, maybe you should just go off with your girlfriend," Hinata yells. "What?" Kageyama asks.

"That girl you're always hanging out with, maybe go talk to her," Hinata yells tears on the verge of coming out.

"Hinata, she's just a friend," Kageyama sighs.

"SO YOU KISS YOUR FRIENDS!!!" Hinata cries tears falling fast. Kageyama was silent, his eyes wide.

"I-It wasn't like that," Kageyama says.

"THEN WHAT WAS IT!!!" Hinata cries.

"Hinata, it was nothing," Kageyama says. "Please," Kageyama sighs.