THIS IS A WEIRD CHAPTER WITH A BUNCH OF SHIPS

OK basically, Oikawa, Hinata, Suga, Akaashi, and Kenma all wear vibrators one day. That's it. 

"HINATA!!! Tell your boyfriend it's time to go," Oikawa yells from the living room. Hinata rolls his eyes and looks at Kageyama. 

"Go have fun," Hinata chuckles and kisses Kageyama's cheek. 

"I will," Kageyama smiles and kisses Hinata. Hinata, of course, kisses back but soon pulls away. 

"Now go," Hinata smiles as he pushes Kageyama out the front door. 

"Love you," Kageyama says. 

"Love you too," Hinata waves. He sighs to himself and shuts the front door. 

"Hurry up and get over here, we're gonna start the movie," Suga yells. 

"Alright alright," Hinata rolls his eyes and walks into the living room. "Sorry that I was just saying goodbye to my boyfriend," Hinata mumbles and sits on the couch next to Kenma. 

"Yeah, but that was a little too much," Oikawa says. 

"You can't say that you and Iwaizumi basically fucked the last time he had to leave you," Kenma mumbles as he sets his game down. 

"Wha- Ok well, at least it didn't take as long as Hinata and Kageyama saying goodbye," Oikawa pouts. 

"I have to go with Oikawa on that," Akaashi says. "It was like thirty minutes of you too saying goodbye," Akaashi smiles. 

"Oh shut up, you and Bokuto take the longest to say goodbye, we all waited almost two hours," Hinata chuckles while rolling his eyes. 

"Oh yeah, I remember that," Suga chuckles. 

"Let's just start the movie," Kenma sighs. 

Oikawa nods and he starts the movie. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We should bet on something," Suga smirks. The movie just finished and now they were all bored. 

"On what?" Akaashi asks. 

"I don't know, maybe something we can do with our boyfriend?" Suga asks. 

"OOH!!! We should see who can wear a vibrator without cumming," Hinata smiles. The rest of the group look at the redhead surprised but intrigued.

"Where the hell did you get that idea?" Oikawa asks. 

"I recently got a new vibrator," Hinata smiles. "It would be fun though, we could all control someone's remote," Hinata smirks. 

"That sounds like a good idea actually," Kenma smiles a little. 

"Yeah, when would we do it though?" Akaashi asks. 

"We're going to eat with all our boyfriends soon, we could all wear them then," Hinata says. 

"How much are we betting?" Suga asks. 

"20?" Oikawa asks, 

"20 is good," Akaashi smiles. 

"Yeah, WAIT!!! How the hell are we gonna do this in front of our boyfriends?" Oikawa asks. "If Iwa-Chan finds out, he'll be mad," Oikawa pouts. 

"We won't let them find out," Kenma sighs. "If they catch on, we call it off and turn all of them off," Kenma says. "I don't need Kuroo teasing me about this," Kenma sighs and leans back. 

"Yeah, Kageyama would never let go this if he found out," Hinata pouts. 

"We just need to make sure they never figure it out," Suga says.