Kagehina being cutely gross.

THERE ON THE NATIONAL JAPAN TEAM 

"Cuddle me," Hinata says. 

"Hinata, we have a game in thirty minutes," Kageyama says. 

"But I want cuddles; you can even do my nails," Hinata smiles. Kageyama sighs and soon grabs the file. 

"You're lucky I love you," Kageyama smiles. Hinata smiles and soon sits down on Kageyama's lap. 

"I hope a news reporter catches us, so everyone will know we cuddle a lot," Hinata giggles. 

"You weird," Kageyama says before grabbing one of Hinata's hands. He starts to file Hinata's nail as Hinata cuddles into Kageyama. 

"We should make out," Hinata mumbles. 

"Again, we have a game in 30 minutes," Kageyama mumbles before finishing up the one hand. He grabs the other hand and does the same. 

"But why, who's gonna see," Hinata whines. 

"The team," Kageyama mumbles before kissing Hinata's ear. "I'll kiss your neck if it makes you feel better," Kageyama mumbles before finishing up the last nail. He puts the file away and soon hugs Hinata. 

"Don't leave hickeys," Hinata mumbles before Kageyama kisses his neck. Hinata smiles and closes his eyes. 

When a minute goes by Hinata faces Kageyama and quickly kisses him. Kageyama kissed back, of course, forgetting about the team. The two kiss, but Kageyama does stop Hinata before they make out. "Nope," Kageyama smirks, making Hinata whines. 

"Stupidyama," Hinata mumbles before turning away. 

Kageyama rolls his eyes and hugs Hinata. "I have the cuter nicknames for you," Kageyama mumbles. 

"Hey, you have the nickname daddy, that's cute," Hinata smiles. Kageyama laughs, of course making Hinata laugh. 

"They're so gross," Atsumu says. 

"I know," Sakusa sighs. 

"It's not too bad," Bokuto says. 

"Yeah, but you and Akaashi are worse," Atsumu says. 

"My God," Iwaizumi says. 

"Excuse me," Sakusa says. 

"You can't talk; you and Oikawa basically have sex every time your around each other," Atsumu says. 

"Hey, I barely see him, ok; I think we get the benefit of the doubt," Iwaizumi says. 

"Shut up," Sakusa says before looking back at Hinata and Kageyama. "They're so cute, it's disgusting," Sakusa gags. 

Ushijima walks over and soon looks at the two. "Tendo says he wants us to do this in public," Ushijima says. 

"Don't," Everyone says. 

"Why?" Ushijima asks. 

"You guys kiss so weirdly and so sexual it's weird," Atsumu says. 

Ushijima nods a little and looks back over. "I wonder if they know we see them," Bokuto says. 

"They're too busy with each other they will never know," Atsumu sighs. 

"IWAIZUMI!!!" Hinata yells. Iwaizumi sighs and walks over. 

"When does the game start?" Hinata asks with a smile. Iwaizumi rolls his eyes and looks at his watch. His eyes go wide, and he quickly starts to panic. 

"To the court, everyone," Iwaizumi says before running off. 

Everyone starts to panic again, except Hinata and Kageyama. "They got distracted by us," Hinata says. 

"I know," Kageyama chuckles before making Hinata get up. 

"Carry my bag," Hinata says. 

"Why?" Kageyama asks. 

"Cause I'd let you carry me, but Sakusa and Atsumu would throw up at our cuteness," Hinata smiles. "So my bag is my replacement," Hinata chuckles. Kageyama rolls his eyes and grabs Hinata's bag. "I love you," Hinata smiles. 

"Love you too," Kageyama says before holding Hinata's hand. 

"YOU GUYS ARE SO GROSS!!!" Atsumu yells. 

OOOOOp.