Fight (MatsunHanaIwaoi)

"Oh fuck you Oikawa," Iwaizumi heard as he opened the front door to there house. 

"Guys?" Iwaizumi asks. 

"Iwaizumi, Finally," Mattsun sighs and runs to him. "Makki and Oikawa are fighting," Mattsun says. 

"About what?" Iwaizumi asks as he takes his shoes off. 

"I have no idea," Mattsun sighs and drags Iwaizumi to the two boys. 

"Makki I'm sorry," Oikawa whines. 

"Oh shut up Oikawa," Makki yells. 

"I didn't mean too ok," Oikawa groans. 

"What are you guys fighting about?" Iwaizumi asks. 

"Oikawa put an empty box of cereal back in the cabinet," Makki yells while glaring at Oikawa. 

Mattsun and Iwaizumi stare at each other until they broke out into laughter. "T-That's what your fighting about," Iwaizumi wheezes. Oikawa looks at Makki and laughs a little. 

"We were fighting about that? I thought you were mad about me staying up late," Oikawa laughs. Iwaizumi and Mattsun stopped laughing and quickly looked at Oikawa. They had a rule in the house that Oikawa had to be asleep by 12. Oikawa had a bad habit of staying up late so they had to make sure he was asleep. Last night Oikawa would have been sleeping before 12 but Makki, Mattsun, and Iwaizumi were on a business trip so no one was there to tell him to go to bed.  

"You what?" Iwaizumi asks. 

Oikawa's eyes widen and he looks down. "When did you go to bed?" Mattsun asks. Oikawa bit his lip and quickly made a dash to the stairs. He was close to them but Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa. 

"Iwa-Chan!!!" Oikawa whines. Iwaizumi threw Oikawa over his shoulder and walks to the living room. "Iwa-Chan!!!" Oikawa whines and hit Iwaizumi's back. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and spanked Oikawa's ass. Oikawa yelped but quickly shut up. Soon enough Oikawa was on the couch his three boyfriends glaring at him. 

"Now, when did you go to bed?" Makki asks. 

Oikawa mumbled something and Iwaizumi sighs. "I will spank you Oikawa," Iwaizumi threatens. This wouldn't have been the first time Oikawa had been spanked by one of his boyfriends. 

"I didn't sleep," Oikawa says quickly. 

All three of them sigh and Iwaizumi sits next to Oikawa. He pulls Oikawa to his lap and Mattsun and Makki sit next to Iwaizumi on each side. "Why did you not sleep?" Mattsun asks. 

"I-I, I wasn't tired," Oikawa mumbles and looks down. 

"Lies," Mattsun says. 

"I-I-I, I-I'm not lying," Oikawa stutters. 

"If you don't tell the truth Iwaizumi will spank you," Makki teases. 

Oikawa groans and he hides his face into Iwaizumi's shoulder. "There was a new show about aliens that came out, I wanted to watch it," Oikawa says. 

"You could have watched it after you slept," Iwaizumi sighs. 

"But that's not fun," Oikawa whines. 

 "But you need sleep," Makki sighs. 

"You're going to bed early now," Mattsun says. Oikawa pouts and he groans. 

"Noooooooo," Oikawa whines. He pouts at his boyfriends and glares a little. "Whyyyyyyy," Oikawa whines. 

"Cause you need to sleep," Iwaizumi says.