Kagehina.

LOTS OF TRIGGERS WITH SUICIDE

Kageyama sighs as he scrolls through his phone. A smile soon comes to his face when he sees Hinata's name on his screen. "Hey Hinata," Kageyama says as he answers the phone. 

"I love you," Hinata says. 

"I love you too," Kageyama smiles. "What do you need?" Kageyama asks. 

"I just need you to listen," Hinata says. 

"Alright," Kageyama says. 

"I love you so much, what I'm about to do it's not your fault, please don't blame yourself. I want you to fall in love with someone who isn't as fucked up as me. Kageyama, I want you to find someone who isn't gonna randomly try and kill themselves every time someone mentions their father, I want you to find someone who isn't gonna cry when anyone mentions there sister, I want you to find someone who loves you more than I do. I don't want you to Kageyama. I need you to, I wanna make sure you don't do what I'm gonna do," Hinata cries. 

"Hinata, where are you?" Kageyama asks, standing up. 

"You don't need to know," Hinata says. "I don't want you to find me," Hinata mumbles. 

"Hinata, please," Kageyama says tears coming to his eyes. 

"I love you, Kageyama; I'm gonna miss you a lot; you probably will be happy I'm gone; you don't have to deal with these calls anymore," Hinata sighs. 

"Hinata, tell me where you are now," Kageyama says. 

"I want you to tell our old team I said thanks for all they've done; I hope they end up happy," Hinata smiles. "I hope everyone in my life ends up happy when I'm gone," Hinata says. 

"God Damnit Hinata, where are you?" Kageyama yells. 

"Why aren't you happy? You should be happy you won't have to deal with me anymore; you can finally become a better setter; I won't be holding you back anymore," Hinata smiles. "Please, though, don't kill yourself; I want you to be happy finally," Hinata mumbles. 

"Hinata," Kageyama says, sobbing a little. 

"Kageyama, I love you so much; you need to be happy," Hinata says. "You need to be happy," Hinata smiles. 

"Hinata, please don't do this," Kageyama says. 

"I need to be happy, and for me to be happy, you need to be happy, for me to be happy I need to kill myself, I need to die," Hinata cries. "I love you so much, Kageyama, I love you," Hinata says. 

"Hinata," Kageyama sobs before Hinata ended the call. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kageyama shot up from his bed, tears coming down his face. He soon breaks out into sobs and hugs himself. "Kageyama," Hinata says, quickly sitting up. 

"I'm so happy you got better," Kageyama says. "Please don't ever leave me; I need you to survive," Kageyama sobs, quickly hugging Hinata. 

"Kageyama," Hinata says. "I'm all better now; I won't do it, I swear," Hinata smiles before making Kageyama look at him. "I will never leave you," Hinata smiles. 

"Please don't," Kageyama says before Hinata kisses him. 

I haven't been updating because I've been getting really depressed lately; I really needed this break. 

Sorry for not updating. I really needed to make sure I wasn't gonna kill myself. 

I made this because I just needed to write something about how I sometimes feel. So yeah. 

Can you guys give me some wholesome Kageyama Or Iwaoi or MattsunHanaIwaOi promts I can write. I need to be happy. 

Your requests are slowly getting done.