Kagehina (Ice Skater Hinata and Hockey player Kageyama)

BASICALLY, THE KARASUNO TEAM ARE HOCKEY PLAYERS. Minus Hinata. I MADE THIS WHILE WATCHING YURI ON ICE BY THE WAY. 

IN COLLEGE. 

ALSO, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HOCKEY WORKS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOUR JOKING!!!" Daichi yells as he looks at there closed ice rink. 

"Nope, we have to practice at the other skating rink now," Suga sighs. 

"How did you guys even manage to set fire to the ice rink?" Tsukishima asks Tanaka and Noya. 

Noya and Tanaka look away as the rest of the team glares at them. "Our practice is gonna be shorter now since ice skaters will be there, we have a skater in there before us so we have to be quiet," Suga says. 

"Is it a girl skater?" Tanaka asks. 

"Nope," Suga smiles. Noya and Tanaka groan and cross their arms. 

"Stupid boy ice skaters, ice skating is probably really easy," Noya mumbles. 

"Yeah," Tanaka sighs. 

"If you guys make fun of the ice skaters there I will hurt you guys," Daichi glares. Tanaka and Noya look down again quickly while Suga picks his stuff up. 

"It's not that far, so let's get moving," Suga smiles. Everyone groans and they all walk to the other ice rink. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata sighs as he drinks his water. "Good job Hinata," Yachi smiles. 

"Thanks, I'm gonna run it one more time before the hockey players show up," Hinata grumbles. 

"Why are they even gonna be here?" Yachi asks. 

"Stupid bone heads burned down their ice rink, god I can't imagine being friends with someone like them," Hinata sighs and sets his water down. 

"Yell at me when they're here, you should be able to hear them," Hinata jokes and goes to the middle of the ice rink. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When everyone got to the skating rink Daichi made everyone shut up. They walked towards the glass to the ice rink and watched the orange-haired boy skating around. 

"See he's just skating around and spinning," Tanaka grumbles. Soon enough the redhead did a quadruple salchow and Tanaka and Noya stared amazed. The redhead kept spinning and skating around soon doing a quadruple flip, but he didn't land it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on," Hinata mumbles as he gets ready to do a quadruple flip. When he does it but doesn't land it he lays on the ice groaning. "DAMN IT!!" Hinata groans and gets up. He skates over to Yachi and covers his face. "I'm gonna cry," Hinata grumbles. 

"Hey, you'll land it," Yachi smiles. 

"Let me do it one more time," Hinata says. 

"You can't, look over there," Yachi says. Hinata glances over and groans when he sees the hockey players. 

"They can wait," Hinata smirks. 

"B-But Hinata," Yachi whines. Hinata rolls his eyes and skates away. He sighs and starts to skate around again. When he felt ready he jumped up to do a quadruple flip, and again he didn't land it.