Oikawa's dad visits. MattsunHanaIwaOi

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Iwa, we need food," Oikawa whines. 

"Then go to the store and get food," Iwaizumi yells from the living room. 

"You're so mean, Iwa!!" Oikawa whines before walking towards his boyfriends. "Come one of you guys, please go to the store?" Oikawa asks. 

"Why can't you go?" Makki asks. 

"I don't wanna," Oikawa pouts. "And I wanna stay home and cuddle," Oikawa says. 

"Ok, well, looks like we're all going," Iwaizumi smirks. "You can stay home and cuddle a pillow," Iwaizumi chuckles before standing up. Makki and Mattsun laugh before they stand up as well. 

"What!!" Oikawa whines. "You guys are so mean," Oikawa pouts before falling face-first into the couch. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oikawa grumbles as he gets up and walks to the front door. The person on the other side knocks, and Oikawa sighs and opens the door. "Hello," Oikawa says before looking at the person. His eyes go wide when he sees who it is. "D-Dad," Oikawa stutters. 

"Hey," Oikawa's dad smirks before shoving his way in. He shuts the door and quickly grabs Oikawa. 

"D-Don't touch me," Oikawa cries before his dad kissed him. Oikawa tried to push his dad away but failed. He tried his best but soon was pinned to the wall. 

"S-Stop," Oikawa cries as he looks away from his dad. His dad ignores him and leaves a hickey on Oikawa's neck. "P-Please," Oikawa sobs as he starts to kick his dad. 

"You piece of shit," Oikawa's dad groans when Oikawa kicked him hard. 

Oikawa ran away quickly all the way to the bedroom. He locked the door, tears streaming down his face. "S-Shit," Oikawa cries as he looks at his shaking hands. He grabs his phone and quickly calls Mattsun. 

"Oikawa?" Mattsun asks. 

"He came back," Oikawa cries before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. "M-My dad's here, c-come back please," Oikawa sobs as he falls to the floor. 

"W-What!!" Mattsun yells before telling Makki and Iwaizumi. "Iwaizumi is gonna drive fast," Mattsun says. 

"M-Mattsun, he's in the house," Oikawa says before he hears a banging on the door, making him yelp. "H-He touched me again," Oikawa sobs jumping again at the banging. 

"Makki's calling the police," Mattsun says. Oikawa nods and wipes his eyes. "We're home Oikawa," Mattsun says. 

"O-Ok," Oikawa mumbles. 

"The doors locked," Mattsun groans. "We don't have keys, Oikawa can you make it downstairs and unlock it," Mattsun asks. 

"I-I can try," Oikawa mumbles before standing up. He leaves the bathroom and slowly walks to the bedroom door. He unlocks the door slowly, his hands shaking. Oikawa opens the door slowly and finds his dad standing there. 

"Finally," Oikawa's dad smirks before he grabs Oikawa making Oikawa drop the phone. He kisses Oikawa again and quickly starts to drag Oikawa to the bed. Oikawa cries as he tries to get away again, this time trying to kick again, but his dad stopped him. "If you kick me again, I swear to god I will hit you," Oikawa's dad says before pinning Oikawa to the bed.