Kuroken smut

"Kuroo," Kenma mumbles as he pulls on Kuroo's sleeve. 

"What?" Kuroo asks. 

"Bathroom?" Kenma mumbles putting his game away. Kuroo's face lit up and he nods. 

"We gotta be fast," Kuroo smirks and stands up as him and Kenma walk away from where they were eating lunch with the team. 

Kenma follows Kuroo to one the school bathrooms and when they get in there Kuroo made sure no one else was in there. "Hurry up," Kenma mumbles as he walks into one of the stalls. Kuroo rolls his eyes and follows him in there. 

Kenma wraps his arms around Kuroo's neck and kisses him. "Lord you're horny," Kuroo chuckles as he picks Kenma up. 

"Shut up and fuck me already," Kenma says as he bites Kuroo's lip. 

"We just got started," Kuroo smirks. "Needy as always," Kuroo chuckles as he starts to kiss and bite Kenma's neck. Kenma moans and closes his eyes. Kuroo continued to bite and leave marks on Kenma's neck smirking as Kenma started to moan more. Kuroo soon stopped and set Kenma down. 

"No-prep," Kenma mumbles as he takes his pants off. 

"You sure?" Kuroo asks. 

"Yep," Kenma says and helps Kuroo pull his pants down. "We don't have a lot of time, so let's hurry this up," Kenma says and wraps his arms around Kuroo's neck. 

"Alright, do you have a condom?" Kuroo asks. 

"Nope," Kenma says as Kuroo picks him up. Kuroo nods and pushes Kenma up against the stall wall. 

The two jump as they hear the door open and Kenma's eyes go wide. Kuroo smirks at him pushes himself into Kenma. "What are you doing?" Kenma whispers as Kuroo starts to thrust slightly. 

"Be quiet," Kuroo smirks as he covers Kenma's mouth. Kenma bites his lip and he holds his moans back the best he can. Kuroo is still thrusting slowly going faster. The moment they hear the door shut Kenma moans. "If we get caught, cause of you being loud, I'll punish you," Kuroo whispers into Kenma's ear making Kenma shiver. 

"Just hurry up before someone walks in here," Kenma mumbles. Kuroo nods and quickly starts to thrust faster. He slowly kisses Kenma's neck and bites it as well. Kenma's moans got louder, to the point where he had to cover his mouth. He wasn't about to get caught when the two were so close. Kuroo kept going and soon enough Kenma bit his lip and moaned as he cummed. Kuroo followed after him and set Kenma down. 

"Lockerroom?" Kuroo asks. 

"Maybe," Kenma mumbles as he starts to clean him and Kuroo up. He pulls his pants up and quickly left the bathroom. Kuroo chuckles at his boyfriend and soon walked out as well. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practice today didn't have any coaches, so the couple snuck off. Well not really, they told Yaku to keep practice going and walked into the locker room. 

Kuroo smirks and shuts and locks the door. "Knees," Kuroo smirks as he sits on a bench. Kenma smiled a little and quickly got to his knee. Kenma unzipped Kuroo's jeans and took Kuroo's cock out. He bites his lip at it but took the tip in his mouth. Kuroo smirked down at his boyfriend and his hands were quickly tangled in his hair. Kenma swirled his tongue around the tip soon enough taking more. He sucked lightly at first and barely moved but when Kuroo pulled Kenma's hair, Kenma took all of Kuroo. "Thank the lord you have no gag reflex," Kuroo moans. Kenma smirks a little but kept sucking harder and faster. Kuroo moaned, not loud enough for everyone outside of the locker room to hear them, but loud enough for Kenma to hear. Kenma went faster and faster until Kuroo gripped his hair so tight. Kenma moaned at that but kept moving. Seconds after that Kuroo cummed. Kenma swallowed and looked up at his boyfriend.

"Let me ride you," Kenma smirked and stood up. 

Kuroo just nodded and soon enough Kenma was on Kuroo. He moved up and down and looked at his boyfriend knowing he wanted to make him cum twice. Kenma kissed Kuroo's neck as he moved up and down something doing circular motions. Kuroo moaned quietly knowing what Kenma was doing. Kuroo smirked and quickly made Kenma look at him. Kenma was still moving up and down and moaned quietly. "To quite," Kuroo smirks and kisses Kenma's neck. He sucked and bit Kenma's neck knowing the best spots to do it as well. Kenma's moans did get louder and he kept moving faster. 

"K-Kuroo...... C-Cum," Kenma moaned as he kept moving. 

"Do it baby boy, do it, cum for me," Kuroo smirks, and soon enough Kenma cummed. Kuroo once again cummed right after and Kenma stood up. The two were breathing heavily and soon left the locker room. 

They walked back to the court and everyone knew what they had done. "So, what'd you do this time?" Lev asks with a smirk. Everyone laughed a little except Kuroo and Kenma. 

"Laps," Kuroo yelled making everyone groan. 

"Thanks a lot, Lev," Yaku grumbles and starts to run around the court with the rest of the team. Kenma chuckles a little and moves towards the net. 

"Spike for me?" Kenma asks. Kuroo rolls his eyes and nods at his boyfriend. "Aim for Lev when he passes by," Kenma smirks. 

"Oh I will," Kuroo smirks. 

Ok, this is ok, not great, but ok. 

Thanks for reading.