Chapter 56.

"Who gave you permission to peek at my stuff?" James questions annoyed, while I try to collect the disaster I made. "Above all, what are you doing here? You are not allowed to enter places as you like."

"Sorry, I was just curious who could play-" I don't finish.

He takes, rather negatively, those papers from my hand, replying with fury, "Get out."

Trying to reciprocate his cold tone, I respond, "You could at least tell me with a tone-"

"With a gentle tone? Don't be ridiculous." He responds giving me a really provocative smile. "When you were a child, didn't your parents teach you good manners, like not get in the rooms unauthorized to enter?"

I remain unprepared, I don't know what to answer. I only limit following his movements that, heads for the door. He opens it, and with the gesture of his head, he makes me understand that he wants me to get out. Obviously I'm stubborn, so I don't move from my spot. Thus I do not frame his gaze, which in the meantime observes me with an absurd seriousness. Also, in order not to pay attention to him, I wander around the room.

On the walls there are various gold and silver discs. Including music awards, such as for the best album of the years 2011, and 2012. The thing that strikes me is the name of the artist- Iris Hamilton. I have never heard of it before, but seeing those numerous prizes make me understand, she is famous and loved singer. In that instant, James swoops down in front of a walk-in closet, as if he doesn't want me to continue exploring. I remain confused, and at the same time nervous, since I am too close to him. Consequently it gives us the opportunity to look each other, and as usual in a profound way.

We stay like that for a few seconds, until he mentions, "Get out. Now."

"What if I told you, I won't move from here. What would you do to me?" I reply keeping in touch with those green eyes. I hear him whisper something, but I can't decipher it. I don't think he pronounced an English word, probably from another language. Maybe Russian.

"What do you want me to do, to get you out of my sight?" His way of speaking has changed.

And without staring at him, I go to the piano, and sitting down I respond "I would like you to play something for me. Please."

I can see him say something like, look what I have to do. In addition he lays hands on his hair, touches it so fast, that it remains untiring, to make him likewise beautiful. As he sets off in my direction, I hear him takes deep breaths, trying to keep control of his fury. The moment I retake those keys, following their notes, I see his hand touching mine. Turning slowly, I remain to admire the beauty of James, who carefully observes what I do.

"Your fingers are too stiff, you should be loose, and delicate." He suggests as soon as we try to play the introduction of a track, which he is composing.

"Does this melody have a specific meaning?" I ask silently. He doesn't pay attention to my sentence, instead he continues to travel in his world- as my grandfather did when he played.

The title he gave to that composition is rainy love. It is a story of two couples who grew up together, who over time discovered that they both had same feelings. Unfortunately, what blocked their desire was their different way of seeing life. She was constantly looking for confirmation from the outside world, while he was lost and locked in his own circle. But overall made their relationship strong and deep, so much that they risked loving each other in the end. Until he found out that she only did it for people's eyes, giving importance to her success. With the aim of achieve that goal, she played with that boy's heart. Although he knew the truth, he still continued to love and be close to her. He was conscious of what she was doing to him emotionally, hurting his feelings a thousand times, and constantly in prey to attentions. Obviously not by him, but by the public.