Chapter 71.

"Iris." Nikki hints, giving me a gentle push on the arm. So I quietly turn my gaze to her. "First of all, you absolutely have to start the party, having a drink."

She hands me a small glass. She shows how to drink it in one sip. "See, it is not difficult. Come on, try!"

While she insists, I smell the drink that has a strong taste. Obviously I don't like it, so my stomach is refusing it. But the gaze of Nikki and Arthur spurns me not to think. So here I am, I hastily drain it. I cough, keeping a face that apparently makes them laugh a lot. I mean, it is not bad in the end, especially when you enjoy it.

So after four or five shots, I say "Am I wrong or do I see the stars in this room? I feel my head spinning..." I touch my forehead, trying to calm the coming headache.

"Don't worry, it's normal. Especially if you're not used to drinking!" She yells at me, and seeing me deranged, she decides to take my hand. "We go dancing, what about you mister?"

Arthur, who in the meantime, doesn't take his eyes off me, replies "I see where the others are, maybe afterwards we get caught here."

And raising his glass, he adds with a cold tone, "Let's show our newbie, how you should really lose your mind."

Having said that, I go to the center with Nikki. We participate in the crowd, and start dancing, expressing our desire to get lost in music. Enough to give me courage to let myself go. So in addition to dancing, I feel touched by unknown hands. I believe from various girls and boys. We are all close, so I can feel every movement. The lights of various colors encourage us to turn off our minds, guiding us to follow them. This dance floor is only ours. Especially tonight is ours, so I don't stop rubbing myself on various subjects, including Nikki. We are both trapped in the same situation. I feel my head spin as soon as I stop to drink another glass. This time it is so strong that, I even see people's faces turning into numerous lights of different colors.

Consequently everything around me. I spontaneously feel infected. So without hesitation, I start dancing again in a way that, if I see myself sober I would die of embarrassment. I touch my breasts, moving my hips from right to left well. Then I touch my hair, bringing it up. As a result, I raise my arms around the neck of...a boy? But strangely, I don't stop moving. Indeed it seems to please him very much. More than anything, the thing that spurs me on is, when I see his face change into that of James. My body wants to transport itself in his heat, so by turning around, I can feel his hands brushing my hips while mine invites his face to lean towards my neck.

I laugh as I also see Nikki having fun with a girl. She holds her tight on her hips while that girl moves on her provocatively. The whole thing seems to invite her to want more. And Nikki, before walking away with her, looks at me smiling. With her hand, she makes me a v sign, lifting her tongue from top to bottom. I immediately understood their intentions.

"You are the girl who did nothing but stare at me first." His breath aggressively brushes my ears. "So you make me understand that you want to show me your skills."

I turn around in his direction. I don't answer immediately, on the contrary I take another glass to drink. My ways are literally making him lose his mind. Especially when I lick my lips, enjoying every flavor left. "If I told you what you say, is just your imagination?"

Seeing me drunk, he pushes me into his arms. "Let me dream then."

Smirking, I take his hand, and lead him to a spot, where I can finally trap him in my cage. As we walk to that destination, I notice several other guys staring at me, focusing their eyes on my body. As a result, everything inspires me to wink at them. In addition I keep a bitchy face, to every girl who gazes at me badly. I can't help it, if everyone drools to see me. Rather I let them die of jealousy, in doing so, I feel dominant. Especially towards boys, they are now possessed by my figure.