Chapter 74: Pedir disculpas

"I'm sorry."

Luz was red in the face when Amity suddenly pulled her into a hug.

"I... It's ok! No! I should be the one sorry!" Luz stammered.

Amity didn't budge.

Willow gestured at Amity.

Amity sighed before saying, "no, I'm sorry too... I shouldn't have brought up such a stupid thing while we were talking and I shouldn't act like an idiot for an asshole I am."

Luz yanked herself back from Amity.

"Tú mismo un ...(You yourself a...)" Luz began muttering before sighing and saying, "stop being such a guilt trip, Amity! You're an asshole but you're not an idiot."

"I'm not an idiot, huh..." Amity hummed before glancing over Luz and towards Willow with a smirk.

"Oh, don't you dare give me that smug look, Chase." Willow scoffed.

...

Willow laughed.

That was one good joke from Luz.

"Since when did you get more humorous??" She wondered.

"I've been practicing!" Luz charmed before pulling Amity close to her.

Amity was tired but she kept on walking, it wasn't evident in her face thus Willow and Luz weren't getting bothered by anything.

"You two are so chatty, my ears are ringing now." Amity huffed.

Willow frowned at her as Luz only chuckled at her before saying, "don't be like that, Amity, Willow called us both to hang out with her after all."

Amity stared at Luz, their calm paced walking not pausing as she slowly glanced behind her and over to Willow.

Willow raised a brow at her.

"Third wheeler." Amity commented.

"Amity!" Luz shot up.

Willow snickered before falling into a fit of laughter over the small description Amity gave her.

"No, no, it's fine, Lee!" She laughed.

"That wasn't nice though." Luz scoffed.

"You're an evil third wheeler right now, leave..." Amity added.

Willow laughed harder. That was amusing to hear, especially from someone who was a robot for facial emotions.

"Amity!" Luz huffed.

"Stop that!" She nagged when they stopped in wait to cross the other side of the road.

"I know you two know each other well but that's a little mean y'now." She added before sighing.

Amity averted her eyes before saying, "how come? It's a normal habit."

"You're such a bastard sometimes, Chase." Willow sighed.

Amity shrugged.

"You too." She said.

"Eh-"

Luz and Willow chirped in surprise.