Chapter 91: Pensamientos

Amity was high in a daydream.

You could say she was thinking of something deeply to ignore everyone around her.

Emira huffed and snapped her fingers in front of Amity a few times.

No response.

"What are you doing?" Edric wondered.

"She won't budge." Emira said before continuing with, "it's like she's thinking of something but her expression doesn't give it away."

"Well, why would you anyway?" Edric said.

"I want to know what she's thinking!" Emira puffed her cheeks for a split second while Amity stared up at her with a grin after she'd position herself laying back on the couch.

"Oh, you heard everything?" Edric wondered.

"I suppose." Amity hummed before standing up and walking to her room.

The twins were left in silence in the living room.

"Je ne l'ai pas énervée, non?(I didn't piss her off, right?)" Emira wondered.

"Comment devrais-je savoir?(How should I know?)" Edric huffed.

...

Luz laughed holding the phone up close to her face.

Amity was funny enough to actually respond to her texts.

'Should I ask her about Puppers..?' she wondered while slowly rocking her legs back and forth.

After a moment of silence, she shot up when Amity beat her to it.

"Huh, she's wondering about Puppers like that..?" She mumbled before hurriedly typing her reply.

...

Amity choked on her drink when Luz gave such a reply to her.

"She's joking isn't she..? How the hell would that dog be sleeping?" She hummed before muttering out, "and here I thought the amphetamine I gave it was enough to kill it."

Humming by the balcony, she restlessly tapped on her feet before smirking and replying to Luz.

...

"Whaaaaatt--"

Luz stared with wide eyes on her phone.

'But I did feed Puppers, why would I not??' she wondered before replying back.

...

"This cunning human being." Amity sniggered in dismay before replying back.

'I swear I'm going to end up really falling for her for good if she keeps this small shenanigan of her's.'

...

"Heheheh--"

Luz squealed, shoving her face down to the bed, she screamed unto it before hurriedly replying.

'Oh! We should go on another date!' she thought before hurriedly suggesting it.

...

"Another date?" Amity hummed.

Thinking it over, she walked back inside her room and fell onto her bed without care.