Chapter 59: Enjaulado

Belos huffed, holding the cigarette in one hand as he looked around. Taking in the view his large balcony gave.

Camila glanced over to him.

"Ngabe kukhona okunye ofuna ukubuza ngaphambi kokuba ngihambe?(Is there anything else you want to ask before I leave?)" She asked.

Belos shook his head.

"Ungahamba. Musa ukuchitha isikhathi sakho lapha.(You can go. Don't waste your time here.)" He mumbled.

Camila nodded before walking out of there.

...

Placing a hand on her face, she sighed under a hand before glancing around the hallway. It was lit but quiet.

'Pacífico...'('Peaceful...') she thought while walking back to her dorm.

...

"Oh, did you meet up with Gus, Luz?" Willow asked.

Luz chuckled, keeping the phone close fo her ear, she said, "yeah, we did. He was waiting by the front for me and came to check how I've been."

Willow laughed.

"So? How was it in Hexside?" She asked.

"A little tough, I got into a small cafeteria fight on the first day, and tomorrow... I'll be... Taking the test." Luz said.

"The test, huh..." Willow mumbled before saying, "I'll attend to support you then."

"Huh?? What?" Luz chirped.

"I'll go and give you some moral support! I bet Gus will want to go when I tell him about it too." Willow said.

Luz blushed a bit.

"That's so sweet of you, Will... Ok, I'll look forward to it!" She said.

...

Camila stretched her arms up, yawning, she opened the windows in her bedroom before walking out to prepare breakfast.

Whistling, she made her way to the kitchen but to find herself pause mid-way over when knocking came from the door.

Opening it, he was greeted by a warm smile wearing man and Kikimora beside him.

"Can I do something for you two?" She asked after a short moment of silence.

"Yes, we're here to take Luz to her test. She's already an hour late." Bump said.

Camila raised a brow.

"The... Test was supposed to be on..." She muttered as she glanced over the clock to see it pointing exactly six twenty-three.

Grabbing the papers on the desk, she ran through them to find that the test had to start exactly at five.

'Oh, Dios mío ...'('Oh my God...') she thought.

"Worry not, Miss. Noceda, mentor Winda here will help hurry Luz out of bed and ready for the test." Bump said as Kikimora walked past Camila and rushed for Luz's door.