Chapter 77: Rápido

The bus never came.

In fact, what Amity and Willow witnessed were abandoned places now.

"What the hell?" Willow mumbled to herself as she trailed beside Amity.

Amity sighed.

"Looks like we'll have to walk." She said before a thought came to mind and she suggested with a grin, "or I can hotwire a car and take it."

"Chase, no, are you insane??" Willow nagged with crossed arms.

They continued walking, wondering all the while what they'll see next.

"Why not, Will?" Amity wondered.

"Mittens, I'd consider that close to stealing in my part." Willow scoffed.

Amity chuckled before saying, "don't worry about it now, hot wiring and stealing a car is nothing more important than survivability right now."

Willow raised a brow.

Even though the wind howled everywhere and nowhere from the dark grey skies, follow the loud continuous pouring of rain and roaring ever so often. They heard each other clear and well in their calm conversation.

"What do you mean by that?" Willow asked.

Amity laughed out loud before grabbing Willow by the back of her neck and pulling her down, the metal trash bin barely missed them when they ducked.

"Can't you see that the place is experiencing discord right now?" Amity asked while gently pulling themselves back up and keeping to herself.

"Discord..!? That only happens on TV shows!" Willow said.

Amity shrugged.

"Well, this one is real." She said while continuing to lead the way.

...

Belos clung to Luz like glue.

Luz gave her a look of disgust.

"You disgust me just as much as her father, y'now that right?" She asked.

Belos didn't listen.

"Come back to me damnit, together we can destroy the world for good." He said.

Luz laughed out loud.

"You're pathetic, even though we took the names of Greek goddesses and gods, you don't want to act your name." She said before kicking him off.

"Uurgh-"

Hitting the fence, Belos growled on their knees.

Luz raised a hand, with three snaps of her finger, three drum shattering roars came from the skies.

"Please, leave, we don't want anyone else getting hurt now don't we?" She asked.

Belos spat out blood before stumbling back to their feet.

"Hell no, I want the power that was rightfully mine back no matter!!" He yelled.

Luz snapped her fingers again.

Bam

Cackle

Barely missing Belos on purpose with the loud strike, he was brought stumbling over his back gasping. His heart wasn't good being used in these situations, not one bit.