Chapter 95: Tiempo alto

Luz sat on the rock and sighed watching the view.

The view the cliff gave was beautiful.

She smiled and yawned.

It was still early.

Probably close to seven.

"Hello, novio." Amity came right around the corner sitting down with her.

Luz chuckled before saying, "hello too, Amity."

Amity hummed, leaning close, she pulled Luz into a cuddle.

Luz didn't mind. It was still a tad cold early in the morning y'now.

"Amity," she muttered.

"Yes?" Amity chirped.

"When you said I can owe you back by proposing to you when we grow up, were you being serious or..?" Luz mumbled.

"Why? Are you still together with your boyfriend?" Amity hummed.

"What!? No! I told you we broke up, didn't I?? It's just that you spoke about marriage to me so suddenly, I was a bit confused!" Luz stammered.

Amity snickered.

"Yes, I was being serious alright." She agreed.

Luz looked down with flushed cheeks.

"Oh... Then, I guess I'll have to make our wedding when we grow up grand." She huffed.

"Anything is fine as long as you'll marry me, Luzy." Amity cooed.

Luz backed away slightly.

"But your parents might expect something grand though... What if??" She said.

"They won't, their wedding was big, really grand, I think they got themselves a wedding when I was three since they were both very busy." Amity shrugged before continuing with, "and besides, even if they do expect that, I don't think they'll care much as long as I get married."

Luz puffed her cheeks in an irritated manner before saying, "all you talk about is marriage now."

"I'm not planning the honeymoon now, Luzy." Amity scoffed.

"That's not what I meant!!!" Luz blurted out whilst trying to shove Amity away.

Amity laughed, clutching her jacket, she wore a wide smile.

"Hey now. Nobody ever said I was being serious." She laughed.

"Uhh--take me seriously for once here!" Luz whined.

"I am." Amity chuckled.

Luz paused on her struggling, staring directly at Amity, she sighed before shifting over closer to her.

Amity's warmth was nice but the peculiar beating in her chest didn't.

"Amity, why does your heartbeat sound so different??" She asked.

"Oh, that's just my pacemaker." Amity shrugged.

"Oh, a pacemaker." Luz hummed, smiling, she rested on Amity.

Amity raised a brow and asked, "why did you suddenly ask about my pacemaker?"

"It's nothing, it's just... I had one of those before and to be honest, it didn't work for me at all." Luz laughed before continuing with, "I'm glad my papá found me a donor even if he lied on some stuff."

"Seriously?" Amity wheezed a laugh from out of her system.

"Hey, by the way, does your pacemaker ever get disturbed sometimes when you're working??" Luz wondered.