Chapter 80: Funeral por los vivos

Sighing, she didn't know what to even do.

Augustus, Willow, nor Amity didn't pick up. It was as if, everyone she wanted to talk to were busy.

Even her mom wasn't picking up, it always went straight to the voice mail for her.

Clicking her tongue, she wanted to throw her phone away but she knew she'd break it in the process.

Sighing louder this time, she stood up and put on her shoes. Still fits, perfect.

Opening the door, she walked out and made her way down the quiet corridor.

It might be empty but it wasn't lonely.

At the moment at least.

Walking down countless stairs, she still doesn't know about the elevators. She got herself out of there and smiled walking around before she noticed something out of the ordinary that she's never seen ever in front of Hexside.

Looking over, the sides of her lips fell into a meek forced smile.

"W... What the..? Why is my face??" She walked over to look at the picture closer.

It was a picture of her in a deceased style frame.

It looked like she died.

But she didn't die.

Staring at the coffin she gulped before slowly reaching over to open it.

She relieved herself with a sigh to see that it was empty. She was very much alive just like she wanted.

Clearing her throat, she shot up when she heard barking behind her.

Yanking her gaze around, it was Barkus.

They've never met each other correctly at all nor does she even remember him clearly.

"Uhh... Nice puppy??" She mumbled only to find it to suddenly lunge at her.

In instinct, she skipped aside dodging it.

It growled and it began chasing her.

Well, she wasn't one to kill or hurt a dog now, isn't she?

Running around, the streets were silent before another bark from another dog came, King stood growling at her.

"King!?!" Luz shot up smiling but the growl King gave off seemed scary.

And without much choice, she dashed and jumped up a car before jumping up and grabbing a flag pole with a fake flag hanging on it. She swung and stepped on a window sill before jumping up once more and landing on the roof.

She heard the barks down below her to be very faint.

"Seriously, where is everybody??" She wondered scratching the back of her neck before flinching when she heard the sound of paws hitting cement behind her.

They just jumped up on the building to chase her. Wow.

Gulping, she continued running. She's probably a screeching mess by now.

...

Finally, she escaped them.

Somehow.

Sighing, she stretched her stiff limbs away before looking up at a coffee shop, no more like a book shop honestly.

Smiling, she walked inside, of course, she brought her wallet, why else would she bring her phone to take a walk anyway.