Chapter 81: El muerto viviente

Amity sighed and threw a frown on her face whilst watching Boscha storm off.

"Too bad she's dead..." She huffed.

...

Luz looked around her.

Not much changed after she disappeared for five months. Luckily it wasn't five years. That'd be much worse now won't it?

Sighing, she stopped staring at an alleyway.

The first time she ever met someone new was in an alleyway she'd suppose. Almost dying in the process even, how shocking to note that.

She huffed before she began jogging. She didn't know why but she wanted to hurry over to the cemetery she was told a funeral was being held.

The empty casket with a picture of her was worse than seeing a whole group watch an empty casket slowly get buried for her y'now.

Ugh... The tragedy here.

...

After a few more jogs, she began to slow herself down and walk.

In the process of walking, she bumps into someone, making them fall on their back.

"What the hell?! Watch it!!"

Luz perked up apologizing and offering a hand.

It was quickly swayed away from but just as soon as Luz caught sight of her eyes, she grabbed her by the wrist just before she could walk away.

"Oy! Let go."

Luz squinted her eyes staring directly at her face before chirping out, "Boscha??"

Boscha raised a brow.

She couldn't figure out who Luz was.

"How do you know my name?" She asked.

Luz stared at her unmoving before they both shot up hearing the sound of what seemed to be a bell.

A church perhaps?

Someone was using the church??

"Let go, I'm gonna be late!" Boscha yanked her hand back and ran off just before Luz could stop her again.

Luz sighed.

'I wanted to ask her about a funeral...' she thought before shaking it off and walking over to see it herself.

It seemed public as a few people were walking inside the cemetery she caught sight of with Boscha running in.

She perked up.

Shoot.

She wasn't in something black.

So... She looked like a regular visitor deciding to pay a visit to someone else in the cemetery.

Taking in deep breaths, she encouraged herself and walked inside.

...