Chapter 32: Territorio

Amity blinked tiredly while looking around her.

She was really out of it and Luz didn't know any better on what she should do with the situation she was in.

"Uhm... Amity." Luz muttered as she looked at the large building in front of her.

Amity hummed before spotting the front doors of Hexside.

Walking up the stairs with Luz trailing behind her after a few small tugs on her hand.

They walked up a few flights of stairs and towards the front.

Luz paused mid-way when Amity was about to reach for the knob.

She didn't care how the inside looked. It looked exactly just like a normal high school and that felt very out of place for her. Especially the students that were in there, they didn't look like they attended this school and she did not want to amuse herself with it.

"Ok, where am I?" She asked.

Amity stared at her, a frown on her face as she blinked only once before reaching back and opening the door to pull Luz in with her.

Luz was flustered at the situation as Amity pulled her inside.

Everyone present quickly turned to stare at them.

Luz gulped.

'Oh dios, donde estoy?(Oh god, where am I?)' she thought as Amity tugged on her hand.

She followed her nonetheless since she didn't know what would happen if she doesn't.

Everyone was staring at them.

And Luz couldn't deny it at all, they were all sneering towards her without fault.

She was the prey after all.

And she was in bad territory too.

Amity continued to lead the way, soon enough they made it to the stairs.

She yawned tiredly as she and Luz passed by someone their age who in all honesty. Was taken in a daydream when she passed by Luz.

Luz's scent lingered and they immediately reached a hand forward.

"Hey." They said when they pulled Luz around.

Luz's eyes widened and she immediately slapped the hand off of her shoulder and hurried beside Amity.

Amity raised a brow when Luz suddenly appeared in the corner of her eye.

Luz gulped before whispering, "please tell me we're going somewhere safe..?"

Amity felt a flicker in the back of her head as she paused on her tracks and leaned forward.

Luz leaned backward in confusion as Amity took a whiff on her.

Luz hummed, a little discomforted by her situation as she raised a hand and slowly pushed Amity back.

"You smell different..." Amity said before continuing with, "who touched you?"

Luz didn't know how to answer that.

"Uhm... What?" She mumbled.

Amity hummed before noticing a presence behind Luz.

Leaning aside to look, she grinned at the person behind Luz.

"You..." She said, her hand losing its hold on Luz's hand as she walked past her.

Luz watched as Amity walked over to the person and suddenly grabbed them by the side of their head, slamming them to the wall without hesitation.

She gasped in shock and covered her mouth.