Chapter 54: Primera vez

Luz lunged forward, trying out what she was taught on Amity who kept stepping back dodging everything thrown at her.

Amity chuckled as Luz made a wrong step and tripped forward.

"Well, your grip and use of the knife are accurate and presentable, but... Lunging forward into the enemy with complete intent like that? No." She said as she walked over and offered a hand.

Luz clicked her tongue as she sat up on one knee before swinging the knife.

Amity was caught in surprise as she skipped back, barely dodging it when Luz aimed for her eyes.

She smirked.

"Atta girl..." She cooed.

Luz wiped the side of her lip as she kept the knife close to her chest.

"Always catch the enemy by surprise? I got that part right for sure, eh?" She laughed as she placed her feet a fair distance apart to start running forward again.

Amity laughed and pulled herself aside when Luz plunged the knife forward before saying, "true, I did say that. Catching the enemy by surprise is always good, but what if the enemy expects everything from you?"

"Huh?" Luz chirped before hitting her face hard on the floor when Amity stepped on the back of her leg.

"Ay, ay, ay, ay...(Ow, ow, ow, ow...)" Luz winced as she held her nose.

"Woops, kicked your shin too hard?" Amity asked while standing beside Luz.

Luz frowned and felt around her nose. She felt warmth on her fingertips and saw that her nose was bleeding.

"Well, that light kick was somehow enough to break your nose." Amity pondered.

Luz growled as she stood back up to her feet and swiped at Amity.

Amity snickered and stepped back, giving Luz space.

"Seriously, how was that a light kick!? You stepped on the back of my leg like it was a roach." Luz scoffed.

Amity laughed before saying, "aww... Alright, I'm very sorry for overdoing it, let's go grab a first aid kit, ehh?"

Luz huffed.

"Where?" She asked.

"The cafeteria." Amity chimed as she began to lead the way.

Luz hurried beside her.

"Eh..? They don't have a first aid kit in here??" She asked.

Amity chuckled.

"Luzy, if there was ever a first aid kit here, anybody training in here won't take precautions of holding back." She said.

Luz hummed before asking, "was that why you suggested I don't hold back and try to attack you with the knife?"

Amity shrugged but nodded.

"You masochist." Luz stared at her face while walking before frowning and punching her in the shoulder.

"Ow..?" Amity chuckled, a little confused she was as she and Luz got to the cafeteria.

It was loud in there.

Very loud.

Kindergarten hunters were fighting one another in a corner. Classic.

"W... What's happening over there..?" Luz asked.

Amity raised a brow, not hearing what she had said as she leaned over to listen again.