Chapter 61: Tressailli

Lus chuckled in a darkly as she kept a firm grip on Jenny's face.

The slam wasn't hard enough to somehow put Jenny down or even in the slightest unconscious.

"Ohh... You're a tough one aren't you..." Lus hummed before slamming her head harder.

Blood splattered a bit on the ground over the second one.

Jenny stopped moving.

Amity sighed.

"Elle est l'amour de ma vie ...(She is the love of my life...)" She pondered in awe.

The twins felt a tang of fear behind their neck, that it also somehow was giving them goosebumps.

"You seriously fell in love with a strong pyscho?" Emira muttered.

"Quiet, Holter, Lee might hear you." Edric whispered over.

Lus stood up, her hold on Jenny not ceasing as she glanced over Bump who eyed her with crossed arms.

Jenny wasn't dead yet.

Lus raised a brow when she felt warmth on her palm, she was still breathing, unconscious to be exact.

"Qué fastidio.(What a bummer.)" She scoffed before snapping her neck.

Jenny fell to the ground with a loud thud, leaving Luz with two bleeding open wounds, a bullet, and a bite.

"Elle est si belle...(She is so beautiful...)" Amity wondered.

"Yep, totally beautiful." Edric huffed.

"Quiet, Apsat, Lee might hear you." Emira whispered.

Bump smiled and stood up clapping.

He was just as impressed as the other mentors in the room.

That was a good show. Unexpected and thrilling yet eye-catching.

Lus sighed before reaching over her bullet wound and pulling the bullet out.

Sighing, she healed both the bite wound and bullet wound.

Whack

Before dropping to the floor when someone suddenly hit her in the back of her head.

Willow and Gus perked.

That was against the rules.

Leur breathed a sigh, ignoring the pain that trickled around his jaw as he knelt on both knees and held Luz by their jacket with a raised fist.

"Shoulder..." Amity frowned and snapped her fingers, making Edric fire a shot on Leur's shoulder.

Leur screamed in pain, Edric's ability had doubled the pain more than twice. Without a doubt did Leur fall to his side howling.

"Mentor Winda, please take Lee to the healer's office, she's passed the test quicker than I thought." Bump ordered.

...

Luz slowly opened an eye and glanced around.

"Evening, Lee."

Wincing by a sudden pain to her head, she reached over to realize that her head was bandaged, raised her hands in front of her. They were bandaged peculiarly.

Willow leaned slightly over for Luz to see her.

"Gus is here too." She said.

Luz smiled before muttering out, "what happened?"