Chapter 85: Buen señor

Luz and Amity sat in silence inside the car for a moment or two before it finally clicked to her confusing brain.

"¡¡¡OH DIOS MÍO!!!(OH MY GOD!!!)" Luz yelled with hands on her cheeks.

Amity raised a brow and leaned back on her seat, pressing a button, she raised the windows along with the roof and turned on the heater for the both of them.

"You did take care of the pet I gave you right?" She asked.

Luz stared at her sweating bullets.

"Right... Uhh... About that, it's still in the... Same house??" She tried to explain.

Amity smirked.

"Luzy, what happened to the dog I gave?" She asked.

Luz groaned in disappointment to herself.

"I don't know!! I lost the poor fellow! The little guy might be dead! I'm horrible!!" She cried out.

Amity stifled her laughter to a chuckle.

"Calm down, Luzy, I'm sure it's alive." She said.

"How!!? Do you even know how a dog works to survive???" Luz stammered.

"Well, that was no ordinary dog so it's still alive." Amity said before lastly adding, "probably."

Luz covered her face.

"Soy un mal dueño de perro.(I am a bad dog owner.)" She said.

"There, there, it was your first pet I'm guessing, and besides, you tried, I'll try to find the dog for you." Amity said.

Luz frowned.

"Soy un mal dueño de perro.(I am a bad dog owner.)" She scoffed.

"I heard you once, Luzy, so don't worry about it. I can find it." Amity said.

Luz whined.

"But what if you don't?" She asked.

"I will, by tomorrow, you'll have it." Amity said.

"Don't lie to me like that." Luz grunted.

"No estoy mintiendo.(I'm not lying.)" Amity chuckled.

"¡Sí es usted!(Yes, you are!)" Luz exclaimed.

Amity rolled her eyes before saying, "look over here,"

"Una promesa meñique.(A pinky promise.)" She said while offering a pinkie.

Luz stared at it before sighing and accepting it.

"Un poco infantil, pero lo aceptaré.(A little childish, but I'll take it.)" She muttered.

Amity laughed.

Luz sighed, blushing a bit at how cute it was. It was really cute. Amity's pinkie was small.

'Baby hands.' she thought while doing it.

"Now, let's get into your last test." Amity said.

That caught Luz a bit off guard.

"What?" She chirped.

Amity smirked and leaned slightly over to her pointing to her lips.

Luz went deep red staring at her.

"Oh! Uhh--right!" She stammered between hiccups.

Gulping, hesitation was clear in her actions as she tried to lean over.

Amity grinned waiting, watching her.

'Good God, she's still the same.' she thought as she leaned over for her.