Chapter 58: Parque de atracciones

Breathing heavily, Luz gulped and tried to look out the window only to pull herself back to her seat clutching the edges tighter while shaking.

Amity smiled staring at her, raising a hand, she poked Luz in the cheek, causing her to shriek a bit in surprise.

Luz pouted, yet she was still shaking.

"Hey, Luzy." Amity whispered.

Luz hummed before muttering out, "Q ... ¿Qué es?(W... What is it?)"

"Are you acrophobic?" Amity asked.

Luz grunted and shoved her aside.

Amity tilted her head in curiosity, still smiling as she asked, "so??"

Luz huffed before saying, "No es que sea acrofóbico, ¡simplemente odio las ruedas de la fortuna! ¡Y todo lo relacionado con eso!(Not that I'm acphobic, I just hate Ferris wheels! And everything related to that!)"

Amity laughed a bit before purposely making their ride shake.

It brought Luz to shrieking and holding unto the seat tighter while yelling a few profanities at Amity for being an asshole. If her mom were there, she would've been shoved into a minimum.

"So you are acrophobic?" Amity laughed.

"¡No soy acrofóbico, maldito idiota! ¡Odio esto! ¡Odio este puto paseo en todos los parques de atracciones!(I'm not acrophobic, you fucking idiot! I hate this! I hate this fucking ride at all amusement parks!)"

Amity laughed harder.

"Even better!" She exclaimed.

"¡¡¡Que te jodan, gilipollas !!!(Fuck you, asshole!!!)" Luz yelled, raising a foot to kick Amity by her side.

Amity didn't budge and continued to laugh.

After a while, the Ferris Wheel finally stopped, putting them at the very top to gaze out the windows.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I'll stop." Amity said, stifling a laugh as Luz kept to herself.

Amity sat upright beside her, smiling and asking, "why is it that you're scared of Ferris Wheels to be specific?"

Luz frowned.

"Tuve un accidente con él una vez ...(I had an accident with him once...)" She muttered.

Amity raised a brow.

"Really?" She asked.

"Sí, fue una de las razones por las que me hospitalizaron en primer lugar hace muchos años.(Yes, it was one of the reasons I was hospitalized in the first place many years ago.)" Luz said.

Amity huffed before saying, "can I ask how?"

Luz glanced over, smiling meekly and thinking it over.

Amity stared at her, she was curious, although, she still had some respect here.

"Yo era un niño muy enfermo, siempre tenía que tomar mis medicinas a tiempo si quería poder ser algo normal ...(I was a very sick child, I always had to take my medicines on time if I wanted to be able to be something normal...)" Luz began.

"Mi padre me llevó a montar una noria una vez, cuando llegamos a la cima, de repente sentí un dolor en el pecho y pensé que iba a morir allí.(My father took me riding a Ferris wheel once, when we got to the top, I suddenly felt pain in my chest and thought I was going to die there.)" She continued before ending with, "No podía llamar lo suficientemente fuerte para pedir ayuda porque estábamos demasiado altos. Recuerdo que estaba muy preocupado mientras yo lloraba de dolor.(He couldn't call loud enough for help because we were too high. I remember he was very worried while I cried in pain.)"