Chapter 13: Trastornar

Skara ran and ran while keeping an eye on the assistant's map. Suddenly Luz's location moved around and suddenly disappeared.

Clicking her tongue, she swiped and pressed on call.

"What is it?" Willow picked up.

"What does her house look like!? Her location just suddenly disappeared!" Skara said as she continued to run forward.

"You're close! The second house after!" Willow answered.

Suddenly a loud crash of glass came.

Skara immediately knew which house it was now.

Huffing, she hurried and ran into the porch.

Kicking the door open, she called out for Luz.

"Graaghh!!!"

Crash

Bam

Crash thud

Skara stepped back when she saw the Warden suddenly appeared tumbling backward.

Gasping, she took a step back.

"What the hell..?" She muttered.

She could feel the hold on her phone loosen a bit as she saw Luz step forward and out of the living room.

"Are you... An enemy too?"

Skara flinched when she saw golden piercing eyes.

"You never told me Luz had a connection with the Blights..." She muttered through the phone while slowly backing away.

Luz held firmly on to the large axe, blood still dripping from its sharp side as she slowly walked past the Warden that was wheezing to breathe over the blood getting into his lungs.

He was drowning.

"What!? Of course not! Why would you even say that??" Willow replied.

"Then why is she holding on that damn axe like she wants to burry it on my face right now to crack my skull open like a chestnut!??" Skara stammered as she began to back away down the stairs.

"Are you an enemy too?"

"Uhh... No, no I'm not! Not an enemy here! No, Sir--ree!" Skara said.

Luz stopped in her tracks and dropped the axe before her eyes flew off the light and she fell.

Skara immediately caught her and carried her up behind her back.

"Ok, that was creepy and weird but I got Luz... I'm coming back there soon." She said before dropping the call.

...

"Chase, what are you doing?" Edric asked as he kept a firm hold on Amity's arm.

Amity groaned as she continued to face the cement floors of the front entrance Hexside.

"Chase, c'mon, get up. We're almost there." Edric cheered calmly as he patted Amity's hand lightly.

Amity groaned again as she tried to push herself back up with her other hand.

"I want upsy..." She whined.

"How can I ever say no to someone like you, Chase?" Edric rolled his eyes before he knelt and pulled Amity up with a huff.

"Ok, let's go." He said as he continued inside the building.

...