IV

˜"*°• Imperial Majesty •°*"˜

(Y/n) sat in her armchair, she was still in her sliver satin robe as she was waiting for her personal stylist, Marchioness Clemonte, also known as Abigail.

While she was waiting, she was eating her melted chocolate cake that the ladies-in-waiting prepared for her.

She took a bite and she squealed, the ladies giggled as they found her endearing. The chocolate cake danced in her mouth.

(Y/n) was in bliss, she knew Piere wouldn't let her eat sweets for breakfast, as she had a strict eating diet that she must follow.

But today was her special day, today was her grand coronation.

And she wanted to eat something sugary so that it would motivate her to walk down the aisle in a room full of people.

Thus, she planned to trick her secretary and it worked.

(Y/n) was about to take a bite on her last piece, when the door opened. Announcing the arrival of the Marchioness.

She halted her her hand as she was about to feed herself, her (e/c) eyes gleamed when she saw her personal stylist.

"Abi~!"

"Greetings, your highness."

The Marchioness and her maids gave a courteous bow, (Y/n) smiled in acknowledgement and ate the last piece of cake.

She then dabbed a napkin on her cheeks, getting rid of the cake crumbs that was on the sides of her mouth.

"Please pardon my tardiness, your highness. I had to make sure your imperial gown is thoroughly primed before presenting it to you."

(Y/n) nodded and hummed, "You are pardoned, Abigail."

The Marchioness gestured a motion to her maid and carefully, she presented them the most luxurious and stunning gown.

It was a regal white gown with a diamond pattern on the skirt adorned by small golden beads.

A red and gold ornate strap goes down the middle on each side, and it was cut to reveal a separate layer of white and pale gold fabric.

Two fancy scarlet ribbons were sewn on each side of the hem with gold dangles, and sticking out from the bottom of the skirt was a red checkered fabric with thin golden linings, that were shaped like dragons on it.

The bottom was trimmed with golden frills. Red fabric resides under the chest and makes a peplum layer lined by ruffles and a thin strand of gold along the hem.

White lace lines the top of the chest and sticks out from the bottom of the striped sleeves, which are adorned by a ribbon on the shoulders.

(Y/n)'s ladies-in-waiting then squealed in excitement. They quickly disrobe the (h/c)-nette, as they seemed to be more excited than her.

She chuckled and cooperated with them. Her ladies-in-waiting helped put on the dress and as soon as she did, she sat at the vanity table.

In front of her were boxes of jewelleries. All were carefully handcrafted and the results were not a disappointment.

The Marchioness' maid picked up a velvet box and opened it, inside was an ornate choker with a diamond gem included that was attached on to the chest.

Marchioness Clemonte took it and (Y/n) lifted her long hair, her hair was so long that Duchess Maya had to help her.

After that, the ladies-in-waiting then let Abigail decide on what to do with her highness' hair.

The brunette brushed (Y/n)'s long locks, the Marchioness then styled her hair with braided buns on both sides of her head.

She then made another braid, that circled the head and tied her long (h/c) hair in a low loose ponytail with white beads that kept the loose hair back from the neck.

The ladies-in-waiting then adorned her hair with precious gems and crystals, some even decorated her hair with beautiful imported flowers.

Duchess Maya scanned her green eyes on the jewelleries that was in front of them. She took a pair of golden earrings and handed it over to the (h/c)-nette.

"Wear these, your highness."

(Y/n) stared at the earrings and her mind flashed a sudden recognition.

"My, weren't those the former Empress Dowager's?"

"Your highness is so quick-witted, yes it is."

"It would be an honour if the future Empress of the Nevivon Empire would wear the same earrings worn by the previous Dowager Empress."

All the ladies nodded at the thought, she smiled at the Duchess and took it from her hands.

"Alright."

A lady-in-waiting then approached them and presented a golden box. She opened it and its contents were a pair of glass ornate boots with a long heel.

A large portion is cut out on the foot, and gold string wraps around the ankle with tassels hanging from the ends. Pale gold lace lines the top.

(Y/n) slipped on the shoes and there was one more thing missing. She stood up and the Marchioness presented her another golden box.

She opened it and inside was last piece in completing her overall outfit for her special day.

Abigail took it and helped her in wearing it. A long, flowing scarlet cape with a light gold ornate border and white lining that has a black dotted line pattern.

The cape was wrapped around (Y/n)'s arm loosely, and from the middle hangs several decorative chains.

(Y/n) stared at her reflection in the mirror. She didn't need any make-up for she was blessed with the great fruits of beauty.

The elders would do it themselves anyways.

Now, she was ready.

The ladies-in-waiting bow down their heads, knowing that their tasks were now complete, they left the room and the Duke entered after they left.

As if he had forgotten the whole commotion a while ago, he smiled upon seeing her. All that was left was the Imperial Crown that would be bestowed upon her head.

.

.

.

"It's time for the Elders to finish your look."