XCVIII

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

After Prince Heinley left her, the concubine was even more in a depressed mood and she began to continue her stroll.

Soon, she decided that she would seek the comfort of the Emperor. He was the only one who was currently at her side, and she was very grateful to him for that.

Although, she contemplated if she wanted to go visit her favourite foreign Duke. She did promised him for a visit—

But decided against it.

The Grand Duke of the Nevivon Empire left in a hurry after their little tea party yesterday and she was a bit heartbroken by that.

But she told him she understood, nonetheless. Although, in truth— Piere had already gathered the information he needed from her and he saw that he no longer needed to stay at her place.

But she didn't know that— she doesn't have to.

She arrived at the Eastern Palace and went to search for her beloved lover.

"Oh— Marquis Karl?"

She bumped into one of Sovieshu's secretaries and gave him a look of confusion when she saw how he was frantically looking for something...

Or rather someone.

"Ah, Lady Rashta..."

"What's going on? Is there a problem?"

The Marquis' shoulders slumped down and he sighed, "It's nothing you should be worrying about, my lady."

"Oh, okay. Is his majesty around? Is he busy?"

The man was about to answer her question when another secretary of the Emperor, approached the Marquis and spoke.

"His majesty and the Empress are nowhere to be found."

Rashta gasped, "What? Are they missing?"

Marquis Karl shook his head and gave her a reassuring smile, "I'm sure their majesties are somewhere around the palace. No need to fret."

"Can Rashta help? I'll help you find them!"

Both found her behaviour endearing, they both nodded their heads and smiled at her, "Of course, Lady Rashta."

The silver-nette beamed and began wandering around the palace, hoping to find the Emperor.

Moments later, the concubine had a bit of difficulty finding them and was about to give up when she suddenly heard a loud resonant metallic sound.

She jumped at the sound and curious, she went to find the source of it.

She soon find herself in an open area— the wooden platform at the center had a big circle on it and there two figure at center.

One was on the ground and the other was pointing their sword towards the person on the ground.

Utter fear and she let out a huge gasp when she realized who the person was on the ground.

"I want you to stay away from her."

His voice suddenly rang inside her mind as she made an assumption with her herself that...

(Y/n) was going to kill the Emperor and that he warned her to stay away from her.

"Your majesty?!"

A very loud high pitched voice boomed within the grounds, she dropped her parasol and ran towards him in utter worry.

"Rashta—"