CXXXV

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

Unfortunately, the moment the two Imperial women were done with their works.

Piere suddenly bursted into the room and dragged his (h/c) haired Empress out of the room.

Stating that (Y/n) has more things to attend and that he apologized for having to personally drag her out.

Needless to say, the Nevivon woman wasn't too happy when she was suddenly pulled along by her cousin.

It didn't help that his grip on her was very tight.

Navier  awkwardly waved a hand goodbye, her mind was still processing what was going on.

'It must have been something urgent.'

Was what she thought, before proceeding to do the rest of her schedule.

"L-Let me go! Let me go...!"

The moment the cousins were out, and were inside a random room with nobody in it— was when the Duke released his hold of her.

She pushed Piere off of her and turned to glare at him.

"What the hell, Piere?!"

"Apologies,"

'Not really...'

"But I have something that is in need of your attention."

"Huh?"

A look of displeased was displayed on her features, as she crossed her arms and slightly turned her head to the side.

"Is it so important that you have to drag me to a random room?"

"Yes."

(Y/n) scoffed, "Geez, this better be worth my time. I didn't even get to properly hangout with Navier nor did I get to say goodbye."

That was when Duke Caldwell pulled something out from his breast pocket and it revealed to be a letter.

"What's that?"

"It's a letter, your majesty."

He gave her the letter— to which she received and closely inspected it.

"Who is this from? There's no name written on it."

"It's from our informant."

(E/c) eyes moved from the letter to the man standing in front of her. There was a noticeable look of confusion on her face and he was quick to fill her in.

"They reported that they were unable to personally inform you if their reports due to them having a long period of duty works to work on to."

Well, that explains it.

In order to avoid suspicion, one must have to prevent it from appearing. Hence why they have to play along with the rules going on the place.

"Is that so?"

She muttered, begining to slowly open the envelope. "Why weren't you informed? What's with the letter?"

"They were in a hurry from what I saw."

"Huh...alright."

She took out the note and began reading it. It was then a genuine look of surprise appeared on her face.

"!"

"Is something wrong? What is it, your majesty?"

"Pfft..."