CXV

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

After Queen flew away, Navier decided to personally thank the (h/c)-nette for the present she sent.

She strode towards the South Palace's halls, nodding her head in acknowledgement whenever a servant would greet her.

'I'll thank her and take the opportunity to ask how Queen is doing.'

'I shouldn't stay long for too long as well if her majesty is busy.'

Her eyes caught sight of a familiar man coming her way.

"Empress Navier, what a surprise to see you here." The Duke approached her and bowed down his head.

"Greetings, Duke Caldwell." She started.

"I came here to tell Empress (Y/n) something, is she in?"

"Yes, of course. Her majesty is inside her room. This way, your majesty."

He led her towards the way to the (h/c) haired Empress' room. Once they arrived, Piere motioned the two guards to be at ease and he went to knock on the door.

"Your majesty, Empress Navier wishes to see you."

About 3 seconds, there was a loud thud coming inside from the room— it was like a furniture falling, before it became silent.

The blonde turned to see the sangria haired man and noticed that the crashing sound that erupted from the room left him unfazed.

"Let her in."

A voice— that belonged to none other than (Y/n) herself— permitted. Piere opened the door and was met with such a sight—

The Nevivon Empress was wearing gray pants and a plain long sleeved blouse. The blouse wasn't fully buttoned and they could see a bit of skin of her plump chest.

'Was she about to take a bath?'

Piere was about to make a comment at her improper attire, when she suddenly pulled Navier in and closed the door in his face.

"I appreciate for making you wait, your majesty. I was in the middle of something..."

"Apologies for suddenly showing up, I suppose I should've informed you of my vist before..."

She didn't even get to finish her sentence, as the (h/c)-nette slightly bend down to kiss her hand, but by doing so exposed her chest even more.

'I don't know where to look...'

Navier awkwardly looked away, although they were both women, the blonde wasn't used to see another woman in such a state.

Instead, she drifted her eyes on to the sharp (e/c) ones.

Huh...

Somehow, her (e/c) eyes reminded her of Queen's (e/c) beady ones. She heard that animals often would take after their masters.

Could that be the reason?

"Did you receive the cake?"

It was when (Y/n)'s voice broke her out from her thoughts, "Ah... I did. I came to say thank you."

"Thank goodness. I was worried Queen wouldn’t deliver it properly."

"Yes, it looked a little heavy for her to carry."

"I wanted to take it myself, but Queen insisted on carrying it herself…. She’s unexpectedly strong, so don’t worry."

The Nevivonnian woman let out a relaxed smile, but she inwardly embarrassed at how Navier had, somewhat directly, scolded her for being such a cruel master.