CXXI

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

The door to her room opened and in came Navier's lady-in-waiting, Countess Jubel.

"Can I help you, Countess?"

"Her majesty told me to check up on you."

"Oh?"

(Y/n)'s mood quickly changed at the mention of Navier, she calmly unclench her fist and let out a sigh.

"You said the Empress told you to check up on me, I presumed the Emperor has fallen ill."

"My, such wit is expected from an Empress like you, but colour me stoked, your majesty."

The Countess the explained, "The Emperor currently has a slight fever. Her majesty worried that you might have the same."

"I appreciate her concern, but I'm fine— How is her majesty, by the way?"

"She's currently having breakfast at the drawing room."

"—!"

The Nevivon Empress quickly stood up in surprised, "She's having breakfast already?!"

She quickly recalled if she had forgotten that she was informed to have breakfast with the blonde but then realized that she wasn't informed.

"Navier, didn't call for me..." She muttered. "I must've made her wait for too long!"

She rushed to the door and was about to open it when the lady-in-waiting suddenly spoke.

"Ah—! I'm afraid her majesty wished to dine alone for today, your majesty..."

She paused, turning back around to face the woman with a puzzled look. Then she remembered that Sovieshu went to see her.

"Did something happened between the Emperor and her?"

Countess Jubel looked down sadly and nodded, "I'm afraid so. I saw his majesty stormed out of the room and then the Empress requested to be alone."

"..."

'Sovieshu... You're such a scumbag.'

"I see."

(Y/n) walked back to stand next to her chair and waved a hand, "You're dismissed. I'll call for you if I need anything."

"Of course, your majesty."

The woman bowed respectfully before leaving the room.

The Nevivonnian let out a scowl. 'He better have not made her cry.'

A bright light emitted from the room and large (f/c) bird flew out the window.

'I have no appetite.'

The Eastern Empress boredly poked hee food with her fork as she found no enjoyment at the breakfast she was having.

She went to grab her glass of grape juice and noticed a reflection of a familiar creature.

"!"

She looked towards where the reflection came from and saw a bird by the window.

"Queen!"

She approached the window and opened it. Queen flew in and Navier felt all the worries disappear off her shoulders.

"Queen, you came all this way for me?"

The bird nodded and wrapped its wings around her. Queen hugged her tightly and she was left impressed.

"...Queen?"