IX

˜”*°• Imperial Majesty •°*”˜

He opened the door and together they went out to present the newly crowned Empress to the people.

"How was it your tour?"

"Lovely."

He stifled a smile, but inwardly he was chuckling at her sarcastic remark. Serves her right for being lazy all the time.

"You shouldn't have skipped some of your etiquette lessons."

"I didn't think smiling and waving would help me improve my Empire."

He hummed, she had a point. But then again she is a woman and stereotypes in their Empire is a bit bias.

But then again, she was raised differently.

"No, but it does help boasts your reputation."

(Y/n) scoffed, having a reputation is not really of importance to her.

The Late Emperor once told her that having your name scattered around would either strike fear into your enemy's heart or the people would rejoice upon your said name.

But that being said, if your name was scattered all over, it would mean that people would not easily forget you.

Your name would be a trademark of a certain era and history will forever remember you.

"But I don't want to be known as the Empress of the Nevivon Empire who was famous for smiling and waving."

She paused and halted in her tracks.

"I want to be remembered as the Empress who strived hard to protect and serve her country, and as the Empress who made everybody proud."

Piere halted with her, his mouth was slightly agape. Wow, he was impressed. Although, deep down he knew what (Y/n) was really like but for once, she showed it.

'Or you could be remembered as the Empress who had an obsession with sweets.'

Inwardly, he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

The secretary hadn't noticed that the (h/c)-nette released her hold on his arm and straightened her posture as the huge double doors began to open.

"Announcing her Imperial Sovereign,"

Piere snapped back to reality as he was now conscious on his surroundings.

He gave a courteous bow and bid a temporary farewell to his liege and walked ahead of her and into the hallways he went.

"Empress (Y/n) of the Nevivon Empire."

The crowd fell silent and awaited for the newly coronated sovereign to make her appearance.

The double doors slowly opened, revealing (Y/n), Nevivon's new Empress. She then started to march her way to her throne.

Everyone stared at her as she did so, the walk towards her throne felt like she was walking for years.

Everything seemed slow to her but nonetheless, she finally reached her throne and turned to face the people in the room.

Once she was in place, everyone respectfully bowed at the sovereign and everyone was now eager to talk to the new monarch.

"As I stood here before you, I am now to bear all of my deeds and misdeeds of my Empire. My entire existence represents my people, my country and my Empire."

She started as her eyes roamed the room, leaving no small detail left unseen.

"I promise to fulfil my oaths and to ensure, the Nevivon Empire from future generations to come, in best conditions."

"I am well aware of your thoughts and prayers about me and I have and always will carry them with me, good or bad."

"I will make our Empire great and those who says otherwise will be silenced, I am the Empress, my words are law."

(Y/n) ghosted a smile as she met eyes with a certain someone.

"I am your friend, your lover, your sister, your mother, your Emperor. I am the Empress and I shall do what's best for the greater good of our dearly beloved Nevivon Empire."

She nodded at them furtively and continued on with her speech.

"As my speech draws to a close, your loyalty and affection shall be my inspiration. This day will be forever in my memory. From the bottom of my heart I thank thee."

She paused and then she cheered the name of her Empire.

.

.

.

"Long live the Nevivon Empire!"