Sorry

Bakugos POV

Pink eyes lied unconscious in nurses office back at school. I had bled her in my arms the whole time when waiting for the ambulance. Mr. Aizawa tried to take her but I insisted on holding her myself. It wasn't because I wanted to but I knew how mad she was at him before the attack so I figured she would rather I hold her. Hawks and Endeavor had taken the burnt villain and the brainless idiot to get locked up and studied. The rest of us were still here waiting bedside.

"I'm surprised you're still here Bakugo." The Icyhot bastard says from the chair on the otherwise of pink eyes.

"Yeah it's almost like you care about y/n," Momo adds.

"Both of you assholes shut up, I just don't want her alone with them." I answer looking to y/ns mom and uncle behind me.

"And what is that supposed to mean Bakugo?" Midnight ask walking up.

"Look from as far as I've seen y/n doesn't even like you Bakugo, so you have no reason to be here." Aizawa adds following Midnight.

"Oh yeah, well she doesn't like you two very much either right now," I laugh.

"Excuse me young man." Midnight says sternly looking at me. She wasn't as nearly hot as Pink eyes.

"I said, she doesn't like you guys." I didn't want to wake y/n so I tried to keep my cool.

"Bakugo I think you should leave now." Aizawa says his voice low and stone cold. From the look on their faces Midnight definitely knew what happened but Aizawa seemed clueless. What an idiot.

"No. I don't think I will. Y/n would rather me be here than you guys." I turn to Midnight, "You don't even think she's a real hero, and you" I look to Aizawa, "you replaced her. She's been looking forward for your night trying this whole year and you did it with someone else." I could see the realization hit his face that she had found out. For some reason it made me angrier and even though I shouldn't have I continued, "She might have never had a father but she had you and you fucking left her. How the fuck do you do that to her! Her and her brother don't get along, her mother doesn't believe in her! All she had was you! And you replaced her! I don't give a shit how much I like Eri, and how much she thinks of you as father! Because before you were Eri's guardian you were y/ns favorite person in the world and the only one she could go to!" I finish my rant looking to see y/n still sound asleep but who knew how long it would last. Enraged I knew she wouldn't want to wake up time like this so stormed out of the room.

Aizawas POV

"Because before you were Eri's guardian, you were y/ns favorite person in the world and the only person she could go to!" Bakugo finished his rant storming out of the room. Damn it.

Even though it hurt, I knew what he said was true. I never should have taken Eri to train last night. I looked at y/n sleeping in the bed, this was my fault. Eri had just seemed so bored so I figured I'd take her to look at the clouds for a little while. And then that turned into hours and the clouds turned to stars. I never really knew the training meant so much to y/n anyways. No, I did. I remember the first time we did it 11 years ago.

"Uncle Shouta can we take a break now," y/n panted laying down.

"Yeah sure, but wait hero I brought a blanket. Lay on this it will feel more comfortable," I smile laying out a large blanket.

Y/n smiles lying down, "Hey uncle Shouta?"

I lie down next to her, "Yeah honey."

"The stars, why do people love them so much?" She asks pointing up to the sky.