Training

"How did you not just topple over in the middle of that match young lady?" Granny Chiyo asks me again rewrapping my wound she's just healed.

"It really didn't hurt that much Ma'am." I lie to her reaching for my shirt.

"Don't lie to me young lady. Your uncle was probably worried sick." She scolds me walking back to her desk.

I throw on my shirt standing up from the bed, "My uncle knows I'm strong, if I was really hurt he'd be here."

"Such an attitude, keep it up and I won't keep healing you." She warns me writing something down in her notebook.

"I don't plan on getting hurt anymore grandma so no worries." I tell her walking towards the door.

"At school you should really refrain from calling me grandma." She grumbles tilting down her glasses to read better.

I laugh exiting the room, "Yeah ok grandma, thanks for this again!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And why exactly did you think it was a good idea to come to school with an injury?" My uncles presses me at the entrance to my dorm.

"It wasn't a bad injury." I say blatantly hoping he just leaves me alone.

"It was bad enough your principal noticed it within seconds of seeing you move." He tells me meaning he probably spoke to Nezu about me.

"Don't you have a girl to go entertain." I say to him trying to walk past him.

He moves in my way crossing his arms, "Y/n stop bringing my personal life into your own mistakes."

"It wasn't a mistake, it was a personal choice. I decided I was good enough to go to school and so I did. And Kirishima and I were the only ones to beat Nezu. If I was so injured do you think I'd really be able to do that?" I ask glaring up at him.

My uncle put his head in his hands sighing, "If you truly think this is growing up and being mature, then you're very wrong y/n."

"If you're trying to lecture me like a parent right now then stop. Leave that to my mother." I push past him opening the door, "And stop acting like my father, because you're not. You're just a man who was friends with my mom, just go spend time with your actual daughter." Before he can speak I slam the door shut walking upstairs.

Aizawas POV

"Nemuri we need to talk." I sit down across from Nemuri in the teacher lounge.

"What's wrong Shouta?" she puts down her laptop taking a sip of her tea.

"Y/n hates me." I confess hopelessly.

"Impossible. You're her favorite person in the whole world." Nemuri tries to tell me.

"No I was but not anymore. After she caught me and Emi we got into a huge fight and now anytime I try to speak to her she just shuts me down. And just earlier she said to stop lecturing her like a parent." I explain to her coming straight here from y/ns dorm.

"Shouta, I've known you for 16 years. You're an introverted cat man who likes to be alone at all times. That is except when it comes to y/n. Just now you're showing more emotion then you ever usually do. If you care that much for her then she cares for you just as much. She's going through a difficult time right now so just give her space. She'll be 16 very soon and we both know what happens soon after. She's under so much stress so just let her be and let her have fun with Momo, Shoto. and Bakugo.

"And what if this mission doesn't go as planned? What if it hurts her again like the accident."

"Well I'm sorry to tell you Shouta but even if we were to try and prevent her from going on the infiltration mission she wouldn't listen. Plus she may be the only one who can do this, she's gotten so much stronger and we still don't know if her quirk will evolve more."