Power

Bakugo POV

"I know that. So don't hurt him.....and I'll- I'll go."

God she was so stupid.

As much as I wanted to follow her, and kill that fucking asshole Shigaraki I was stuck going against this Nomu. It was small than the last the but quicker, dodging what should be life ending attacks. Fuck. I can't stay focused. It's only been maybe 30 seconds since I saw y/ns shadow disappear down the hall but I spent every moment thinking about her. She was ok, right? I mean she had to be, she wouldn't let any fucking monster just get her so easily. Right?

No. Fuck no. I can't stand here underestimating this fucking girl. I wouldn't love someone weak. God I have to stop saying that damned word. Somehow anytime I think of her the word comes into my mind. Was I do hopelessly in love with this girl that it was all I could think about? I know the answer to that, and I fucking hate it.

The idea of love in it of itself sounds disgusting. Who wants to be so devoted to someone that they overlook every little flaw. Who wants to lose the ability or saying no, even if it was to only one person. And oh my fucking god, all that damned blushing.

Quite honestly I got lucky. There are no flaws with y/n for me to be blind to. Aside from maybe, her family.

And I wouldn't say I always say yes to her, I just happen to agree with almost everything that comes out of her mouth.

I also never fucking blush. The shit disgusts me. Aside from y/n doing it, then it's a compliment to how fucking amazing I am.

"Hey Bakugo!" The birds annoying tell distracts me from my thoughts of y/n. What a fucking asshole.

"The fuck do you want stupid bird?!" I scream back while dodging as the Nomu lunges it's whole body at me.

"That ring of yours! If it changes at all, to any color that's bad, go and save her! Forget me and Touya, and just focus on her!" He instructs me, although, I would've done that anyways.

"Tch! I was always going to!" I scream ducking whilst the Nomu uses another one of his quirks stretching his arm out aiming for my head.

Hawks POV

"Tch! I was always going to!"

Good. Don't worry about me. Let the image her fill your thoughts. Even if I'm seconds away from death, please, run to her.
Save her. Because the truth is.....hmph.....well just focus on her, no matter what.

Bakugo POV

Shit. My hits weren't affecting this fucking thing. I wasn't tired yet, but I wasn't at full stream the either. This thing though, looked as though it hadn't even started fighting. Was I that fucking weak?

How can I be the best if I can't even take down one fucking lab experiment. Fuck. All I wanted to do was crush it into a million pieces.

I was acting more defensive right now, as a way to preserve stamina, and to prepare. I needed enough energy to send off was single hit that would blast this things head right off.

Though it took around five minutes, I think I've finally got. No. Who the fuck am I kidding, I've definitely got it, I'm fucking Katsuki Bakugo, future number one hero.