241: vague

Elaine's POV

I can't believe Billie right now, I was so mad at her but I didn't wanna shout because that would wake the kids up.

Elaine: Billie who is she?

Billie: it's no one

Elaine: what does this mean?

Billie: babe relax you're over thinking it

Elaine: Billie what am I overthinking? We always tell each other everything if I'm overthinking then why don't you wanna tell me?

Billie: baby relax

Elaine: don't baby me

Billie: (sigh) what do you want me to say?

Elaine: so you're sleeping around?

Billie: what?

Elaine: you heard me, who are you fucking behind my back?

Billie: Elaine don't fuck with me

Elaine: oh you don't wanna fuck me you wanna fuck her huh?

Billie: don't make me do things I'll regret?

Elaine: what? you're gonna hit me?

Billie: who said anything about hitting you?

Elaine: you know what fuck you

Billie: you too

Yeah tell me how a lovely day turned into such a messed up day. We ride home in silence when she parks the car I get out and grab Aidan. I go inside the house with him and go put him in his bedroom. I then went into ours and started packing, yeah I'm a little crazy like that. Billie gets in and head to the bathroom without saying anything to me. She comes back a few minutes later.

Billie: where are you going?

I just keep quiet and continue packing. She came closer to me and tries to hold me.

Billie: I asked you a question

Elaine: let go of me

I push her away but she doesn't flinch. I pack and she holds my hand, I try to get it out of her grip but nothing happened.

Elaine: Billie let me go

Billie: what's the matter with you

Elaine: let go of me

She lets go and I push her.

Elaine: fuck you

She develops a smug on her face and slowly walk to me. I start being scared, Billie has never given me a reason to think that she'd lay her hands on me but the coward in me resurfaced when she walked up to me. She gently chokes me and toss me on the bed then get on top of me.

Elaine: get the fuck off me

I wiggle under her to find my way out of here.

Elaine: I said get of....

Before I could finish my sentence she smashed her cold lips against mine and roughly kissed me. I kiss her back and hold her. She place wet kisses on my neck and make her hickey causing me to moan her name. She takes off my clothes and I also take hers off and she had a strap on. She smirks at me and I swallow my saliva hard, because I know she's about to rip me apart because I pissed her off but I didn't care because I was already in the mood. After she takes off my clothes she cuffs me to the bed. She then kiss me until she gets to my vj, when she gets there she plays with my folds and she gives me head. I moan and scream her name, then she spread my legs even further apart then shove in the strap all at once causing me pain so I scream. She then takes it out and put it back in again then starts thrusting.

Elaine: B-illie ummmmm

Billie: I wanna fuck you so bad that you stop thinking I'm fucking anyone else but you

Elaine: ummmmm

She then goes even deeper than she was, and the pleasure I feel oh my goodness is out of this world. She was thrusting me while kissing my neck.

Billie: I wanna make sure you scream my name

I couldn't even respond to her because wow the pleasure was just on another level. This is what I love about make up sex it's always different. She then got off the bed and stood on the against it and pulled me on the edge too. The cuffs that she put on me where flexible so she didn't have any problems pulling me down. She then pounded me senselessly, I was feeling so much pleasure that I couldn't even tell her I was about to cum.

Elaine: I-I ummmm

Billie: you what?

Elaine: cum

Billie: you haven't apologized for accusing me

I wasn't about to apologize because I wasn't even sure if she's not cheating, so I keep quiet.

Billie: stubborn I see

She went on and I cummed but she still didn't let me go, she went on until I squirted but didn't stop. So I just apologize because I couldn't take it anymore.She lets me go and wiped me up then uncuffed me. I painfully sat up straight and wrapped the sheet around me.

Billie: I'll never cheat on you, I was trying to surprise you

I immediately felt guilty when she said that.

Elaine: sorry for doubting you, I shouldn't have

Billie: why don't you trust me?

Elaine: it's not that I don't trust you,that message was vague and when I asked, you didn't want to answer me and usually you tell me everything. I was wrong, I'm sorry please forgive me.

She got in bed and kissed my forehead then helped me up and ran me a bubble bath while she changed the sheets

-❤️