313: get it together***

***trigger***

Elaine's POV

It's been over a week since Billie last came here and her words kept ringing in my head. What I don't get is why does she still hold so much power over me? I wake up and Lisa was still sleeping, I stare at him for a while then get out of bed to go freshen up.

Lisa: come back in bed

Elaine: I want to freshen up

Lisa: Fiori come

I slowly got in and he pulled me to him and brushed the bump. He then started to kiss my neck and I looked away. I've been resisting Lisa since the last time we made love.

Lisa: Fiori what is going on?

Elaine: nothing I'm just not in the mood

Lisa: you're always not in the mood lately

I just keep quiet, Lisa hates being ignored so he got mad.

Lisa: Elaine what is going on? You're always not in the mood or moody lately

I felt a river of tears falling from my eyes, I sat up straight.

Elaine: Lisa I'm tired I can't help it, do you think carrying a human inside you is easy huh? All you ever wanna do is have sex if not you're always busy with your associates, you never have time for me. When was the last time you were there with me for my check up? So please leave me alone!

While I was talking I saw his anger melt into remorse.

Lisa: I'm sorry Fiori I didn't mean to make you feel like that, I love you and you're more than just someone I have sex with. Sorry I haven't been able to go with you to the check ups I've been very busy lately but I promise to make it up to you

I just click my tongue at him and look the other way. He loops his arms around me and kiss my neck. He then tries to slide in his hand in my undies, I quickly took it out.

Elaine: Lisa fuck you!

Lisa: what did you just say to me?

Elaine: I said fuck you

He gave me a slap as quick as lightning

Lisa: don't ever talk to me like that you hear me?

I hold my cheek nod because now he was furious

Lisa: in fact I have every right to have you when I want you're my girlfriend

He got out of bed and pulled me out of the bed. He then makes me bend over balancing me with a the bed and he took off my undies and he shoved in his member in me. I start crying but he doesn't care he continues.

Lisa: you think you're special, first of all you're damaged goods. No wonder Billie left you, you're just pretty for nothing. Look at you crying when you're supposed to do your job!  Admit  it! You're stuck with me. Who would want you with your two brats!

He kept saying awful things while he was having his way with me. After he cummed in me he just walked to the shower leaving me like that, he didn't even wipe me. I curled up and cried, I never thought Lisa would do me like this in a million years. He then came out and got dressed.

Lisa: go clean yourself up and get it together, I wanna introduce you to someone when I come back

I just continued crying

Lisa: I don't like repeating myself so if I were you I'd do as I'm told, I'll be back in two hours.

He then left, I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I then went to freshen up and wore casually and went to my car and drove to the gate but they didn't open for me.

Elaine: what is going on?

Guard: sir said we shouldn't open for you

I sat there in my car defeated, I then drive back then did as I was told and then he came back and introduced me to some of his associates, no he didn't introduce me he was actually flaunting me.

-❤️