277: remedy

Elaine's POV

A few weeks have passed by and things have been great between me and Lisa. He's very loving but he's a little over protective sometimes. We've been dating for three months now and I just love spending time with him. Well it was a Friday today so I was waiting for Billie to pick the kids up so I can go visit Lisa, he doesn't really like visiting my house he says he kinda feels uncomfortable laying in my bed. So we spent most of our time in his house and I notice that there's something dodgy going on. Whenever I ask Lisa about it, he brushes off.

Billie comes to fetch the kids and I also go to Lisa's house. When I get there I find him with some men discussing goodness knows what so I just went upstairs and waited for him. While I was there I made myself comfortable by getting in a tub and relaxing. He comes in the bathroom and kiss my forehead and sit on a chair and watch me.

Lisa: Fiori, are you okay?

Elaine: yes I'm good how about you?

Lisa: I'm good too

Elaine: what were y'all discussing?

Lisa: don't pay attention to any of that

Elaine: mhm okay

Lisa: I miss you

Elaine: (smile) how?

Lisa: get out and let me show you

Elaine: (smile)

Lisa: come baby

Elaine: I'm not done soaking

Lisa: just give me a quickie then

Elaine: a quickie turns into a full blown out session with you

Lisa: (chuckle) you're just that good baby come

Elaine: (smile) I'm coming

I get out of the tub and I go to him. He lifts me up and then everything got out of hand after that. We made love the whole night.

***

I wake up in the morning and I was feeling very sick, I was feeling very cold and I had abdominal cramps. I then realise that I miscalculated my periods so I messed Lisa's white sheets. He was no longer there in bed anymore, shortly after he gets in.

Lisa: morning Fiori

Elaine: hey

Lisa: are you okay?

Elaine: I'm okay

Lisa: baby you don't seem okay

Elaine: it's just that time of the month

He comes to feel my temperature

Lisa: let me run you a bubble bath

Elaine: (smile) thank you

He goes to the bathroom to run me a bath and comes back.

Lisa: come I ran you a bathe

I try to get out but I just wince in pain from all the pleasure I got yesterday and my abdominal cramps. He notices so he carries me.

Elaine: baby I'm fine

Lisa: no you're not, did you bring sanitary pads?

Elaine: (shakes head)

Lisa: I'll get someone to get them for you and also make you some remedy for your cramps okay?

Elaine: thank you

Lisa: no problem baby

He then put me down and I got in the tub and soaked. After soaking I get out and get dressed in his sweat pants and hoodie's. I then get in bed which was already cleaned up, I was still feeling cold. I sleep for sometime and then I feel someone gentle wake me up and it was one of the helpers carrying a cup.

Helper: morning ma'am

Elaine: morning....

I wanted her name but she just ignored me

Helper: sir said I should give you this, he made it himself

Elaine: is he around?

Helper: he went out not so long ago

Elaine: oh okay

Helper: please have it

I take it and take a sip and it tasted horrible so I frown

Helper: have it in one go you'll feel better

I have it in one go and go back to sleep. After some little time I'm waken up again, now the thing is I was super hungry.

Lisa: I brought you food

Elaine: thank you, if only you knew how hungry I was

Lisa: it's okay baby

Elaine: thank you for the remedy I feel better

We eat over light conversations. I don't know what is it with this remedy because I started feeling a little turned on, Lisa refused to touch me because he is rough and I'm not fully okay. So we just cuddled the whole day.

-❤️