286: two weeks

Elaine's POV

It's been about two weeks now and Lisa still refuses to tell me. He came everyday to the hospital to check me up but I was still not talking to him. We would just sit and he would try to make conversation but I'd just ignore him. I could tell that what I was doing was getting on his nerve but I didn't care. To be honest with you I miss my boyfriend, I miss all the crazy things we'd do together and the steamy love making but I want him to tell me the truth.

Lisa and I were in my office he was seated in the opposite chair staring at each other. He's been here since my lunch started and it was coming to an end in the next twenty minutes and I haven't said a word to him.

Lisa: Fiori come on you haven't talked to me in almost two weeks

I kept quiet and looked at him. I wasn't gonna talk to Lisa until he tells me the truth.

Lisa: (sigh) I got you this

He gave me a rectangular shaped box. I just looked at it. He's been showering me with gifts ever since and I haven't opened any of them. I just shove them in the cabinet. I check my watch and I had five minutes left.

Elaine: I have a patient in five minutes please leave

Lisa: Fiori

I got off my seat to go open the door for him but he grabs me by my waist. He pulls me closer to him and I look up at him. He looked down at me and our lips we're inches apart. His lips look so good and they taste even better but I wasn't gonna initiate the kiss.

Elaine: let go of m...

He pressed his lips against mine and we kissed. He holds me even tighter and I stand on my tippy toes. We kiss then he cups my boobs, so I pull away because I know if I let him he won't let go. After pulling away he kisses my neck.

Lisa: I love you

I just look at him and open the door for him.

Lisa: bye Fiori

He then walks out, after he walked out my patient got in. After what felt like a decade of working I went home. I came home and found Skylar teaching Aidan to tie his shoes.

Elaine: where are you going?

Skylar: mom is fetching us

Elaine: it's a weekday and she didn't tell me

Hannah walks in carrying their jackets.

Elaine: what's going on?

Hannah: ma'am asked to take them out and you weren't answering your phone so she told me to prepare them

I had switched off my phone because Lisa wouldn't stop calling and I was getting irritated. Come to think of it, I get irritated very fast lately.

Elaine: okay

I take out my phone and call Billie.

Elaine: hey

Billie: hey mamas, how are you?

Elaine: I'm fine I heard you're taking the kids out, but you didn't tell me

Billie: I'm outside

Elaine: okay

I drop the call then after a few minutes she gets in. The kids run to her and she hugs them.

Billie: let me talk to mommie okay?

Skylar: we're still going right?

Billie: (smile) yeah

Then they go sit in the couch and watch cartoons.

Elaine: Billie what's going on?

Billie: I'm sorry, I got invited to a opening to a kid's restaurant so I thought it's only fair I take them along

Elaine: okay, please make sure they come back before their bedtime

Billie: okay

-❤️