322: did we?

Billie's POV

When we got in the car Elaine slept, I inclined her seat so she could sleep better. I then drove her to my place, my house was much closer than hers and I was tired. When we got to my house I picked her up and put her in my bed. I the took off her boots, undid her hair to relax her scalp because her hairstyle was tight. I then took off her t-shirt and she woke up and held it. When she sees it me she lets go and let me undress her then I dress her up in one of my t-shirts. I wipe off the make up in her face.

I was so mad at her, I wasn't even talking to her. After I was done with all that I tucked her in bed and walk away.

Elaine: Billie please stay

I go back and sit on the bed

Elaine: sorry, I just wanted to have fun

Immediately after she said that she fell asleep. I decided to go freshen up then sit on the bed and watch her. The next thing I know it was morning and Elaine and I were cuddling. She looked so peaceful snuggling in me, I get out of bed and go make her breakfast.

Elaine's POV

I wake up and I see Billie's pictures all over the room so I assume am at her place, what I don't know is how did I get here. My head was pounding and I didn't know where she kept her medication. I sit up straight and notice that I was wearing Billie's t-shirt and I try to recall what happened? I was only wearing the t-shirt and my thongs while our clothes were all over the floor. While I was trying to figure out what happened Billie walks in with a tray of food. She gives me the tray with food and aspirin and doesn't say a word to me. I avoid her eyes by looking down and fiddling with my fingers. Then my tummy betrays me by grumbling.

Billie: eat

I take the toast and start eating. After taking a several bits I get full so I take the aspirin.

Elaine: thank you

She takes the tray and head for the door.

Elaine: Billie?

Billie: mhm?

Elaine: how did I get here? Did we?

She put the tray on a couch and comes to sit next to me.

Billie: I fetched you in a club drunk, no we didn't anything I just took off your clothes so you can be more comfortable. Elaine I would never take advantage of you

Elaine: thank you and  I'm sorry about yesterday

Billie: you're apologizing to the wrong person

Elaine: I know but I also want to thank you

Billie: go freshen up I wanna take you somewhere

Elaine: okay

I get out of the bed and go take a shower. After I took a shoulder she gave me her clothes. I wore them then we went away, she drove while we listened to the radio.

-💔