245: oh myyyyy

Elaine's POV

So today it was just one of those days you know? Your typical working days, the only difference is that I was working from home. To be honest with you I loved researches about different medical conditions so that's what my research is about. I was sitting on the bed with my legs crossed, laptop on my lap and I had my spectacles on. I put on my spectacles when I'm using my laptop for long hours because my vision gets blurry. As always I was just wearing sweat pants and a hoodie. When I was still researching like that Billie got in in a very good mood. I put the laptop aside and look at her.

Billie: hey gorgeous

She said that as she was taking off her t-shirt and she was only left with her bra.

Elaine: hey, why are you so happy?

Billie: I'm finally done with the album

Elaine: really?

Billie: yep

Elaine: I'm proud of you

She walked up to where I was and she took of my spectacles and sat on me.

Elaine: your skin is so smooth

Billie: (smile) wanna know what makes it smooth?

Elaine: (giggle) no thank you

She gets off me and go on the edge of the bed and pull me by my legs.

Elaine: (giggle) I have to go finish my research

Billie: you can still do it a little later

Elaine: I want to finish early

Billie: you're not going anywhere today, I haven't touched you in two weeks

Elaine: (giggle) you've been counting?

Billie: (chuckle) yeah

I just laugh and she takes off my sweat pants and put my legs on her shoulders.

Billie: you look so pretty

I just stare at her with eyes burning of lust. She then starts kissing my legs and slowly moves to my thighs.

Billie: you're (kiss) so (kiss) sexy

When she gets on my inner thigh she draws circles with her tongue. While she was doing that her hands were all over my body. She then rubs the lace of my thong on my clit, I moan her name

Elaine: Billieeeeee

It's like when I moaned her name I turned her on even because she then took off my thong and gave me head.

Elaine: oh myyyyyy uhmmm

She gives me some head then started making patterns with her fingers in my vj before penetrating me with her fingers.

Elaine: babyyy

She slowly thrusted me while still giving me head, she stops giving me head and puts her one hand on my neck and looked me in the eyes. I'm telling you the best sex I've ever had is with Billie, we'll basically she's the only person I've ever had consensual sex with so yeah. After some time I finally nut then we collapse in bed and pillow talk.

***

I had just tucked the kids in and I went to freshen up. After freshening up I get in bed next to Billie and snuggle into her.

Elaine: so tell me when are you releasing the album?

Billie: in two months

Elaine: so that means you'll go on tour?

Billie: yeah

Elaine: oh, Aidan is a year old now isn't he?

Billie: babe don't be sad

Elaine: I'm not sad I'm just trying to recall.

Billie: I won't be gone for long thou, I'll probably go for six months

Elaine: (fake smile)

Billie: but I'll make sure to come whenever I can

Elaine: baby it's okay, you don't have to

Billie: and some new kid will be opening my shows

Elaine: do I know them?

Billie: I'm not sure, do you know Pheobii

Elaine: no I don't

Billie: I still have to listen to her tracks

Elaine: wanna listen to them with me?

Billie: (smile) sure, let me get my laptop

She gets her laptop and we listen to Pheobii

Billie: she's not that bad

Elaine: yeah she's pretty good at what she does

She then looks at me and smile

Elaine: why you being weird?

She gently holds me by my neck and pulls me to her and lick my face. I quickly push her away and wipe my face while she laughs at me. She knows how much I hate that, so I take the nearest pillow and hit her with it. The pillow hits her on her face and the laughter is wiped off, she moves her laptop then hits me with a pillow too. I retaliate and we end up pillow fighting, while playing like that I nearly fall but she holds me by my leg and save me. She then pulls me with both my legs and gets on top of me, then just stares at me.

Elaine: (smile) get off me you weirdo

Billie: what will you do if I refuse?

I just keep quiet and wrap my legs around her torso and she caresses my thighs. She then allows me to switch positions and get on top of her. When I'm finally on top of her I untangle my legs and run off and she runs after me.

Elaine: (laugh) leave me alone

Billie: (laugh) you're so cunning

We kept running until she caught me and lifted me up, pinned me against the wall and we kissed. While I ran my hands through her hair.

Elaine: I love you

Billie: I love you too

-❤️